Skip to main content

Unsigned, Class of 2006

ATTENTION: Please RESPECT each player's right to privacy.
Persons representing businesses who use a player's e-mail contact to send UNSOLICITED material to the player will face penalties ranging from being banned from this site to being reported to their ISP for SPAMming.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

FRANCIS COSSETTE
06 C/OF
Quebec, Canada

Name: Francis Cossette

Grad Class: 2005 (but there are only 11th grades in Quebec so I am 06 in the US)

Birthdate: June 10th 1988

State: Quebec, Canada

E-Mail Contact: f_cossette@hotmail.com

SAT Score: -
ACT Score: 23 (29 maths)
Current GPA: 88% (at graduation)

Academic Honors:
03: Academic player of the year scholarship
04: Student Athlete of the year scholarship
05: Considered for Student Athlete of the year scholarship

Athletic Honors:
Named 4 times on all-star team, played in the Quebec Games, three times in the
Quebec Championship, '05 played in the Canadian 18u Championship, led team in '05 with stolen bases, tied for BB's, 2nd for singles.

Civic Projects / Awards: Vonlunteer work with mental handicaped person

Potential College Major: Business, Health

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 170
Position(s) Played: C/OF
RH or LH or Switch: RH

Colleges You're Considering: DII, JUCO, NAIA

State or Region You're Most Interested In: Any

Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc: http://www.perfectgame.org/players/?tn=0529neind ( I was injure to my arm during the showcase)
Other links on the internet are in French

Additional Comments:
I am a determinated player, the smart guy on the field, I am very easy to coach and a solid team player. I am a leader on the field and a highly defensive skilled catcher. I like the game and I like school. I am quick but need to improve my arm strength to throw to second, I am throwing ±2,1 and want to throw ±2. I am a leadoff hitter or nine with good speed and good eyes at bat.
Last edited by Krakatoa
JON GASTINEAU
06 Utility/RHP
WA

Name: Jon Gastineau

Grad Class:2006

Birthdate:July 31st 1987

State:WA

E-Mail Contact:jonny12baseball@yahoo.com

SAT Score: n/a
ACT Score: n/a
Current GPA: 2.8
Academic Honors: n/a

Athletic Honors: Team MVP 05, Team Captain, Batted over 400 05, 2nd Team All Wesco Ultility Player.

Civic Projects / Awards:

Potential College Major:Business

Height: 6'1
Weight:173
Position(s) Played: Utility/Pitcher
RH or LH or Switch: Rh

Colleges You're Considering: All

State or Region You're Most Interested In: All

Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc: www.wavebaseball.org

Additional Comments:
Jon is a gamer. He does was it takes to win. He has a plus fastball with good control on the mound. He has good footspeed. At the plate he has a great eye and makes good contact with good ability to hit to both sides of the field. He also has the ability to develop power. good 1 or 2 hitter.
Last edited by MN-Mom
SHAWN MAX WARD
06 C / 1B
TX

name: Shawn Max Ward
graduation yr: 2006
birthdate: 9/15/87
state: Texas
email: catchersmask@msn.com

SAT: 1030 / (1510 w/essay)
gpa: 2.8

athletic honors: 2004 NBC World Series 16/u team MVP; 3 time MLB/Diamond Skills area batting champion; please see additional comments

civic projects: church ministry missions and leadership counsel; volunteer worker Special Olympics

college major: business or youth ministries studies

ht./wt: 6ft. 1 in. 185 lbs.
position: catcher / 1st. base

colleges: JUCO or NAIA
states: Texas, La., Ok, Mo., N.M, other

showcase: www.perfectgame.org/players/?tn=04wun

comments:
Considerable national and international playing experience inc. Montreal Expos/Good Will Series Australia, Coast to Coast Athletics Puerto Rico, 2003 USSSA World Series 16/u, 2004 NBC World Series 16/u, eight years Mickey Owen Baseball School (three years counselor), Premier Baseball School select. Contact Jon Brummett or Mark Daniel 417-832-0445 for references. Other references and showcase info available on request.

Other athletic achievements
lettered freshman year football, 2002 Tx. UIL state wrestling champion jv/rookie class. Always a starter, hard working, dedicated, leader on and off the field. High School administrator and minister references available.
Last edited by Krakatoa
ZACH BOVE
06 3B / 1B
FL

Name: Zach Bove
Grad Class: 2006
Birthdate: 4-25-1988
State: FL
E-Mail Contact: lrbb31@aol.com
SAT Score: 1020
ACT Score:
Current GPA: 3.6
Academic Honors: Member of National Honor Society, Diversified Career Training, and Future Business Leaders of America
Athletic Honors: MVP 2005 season,1st team all county and all area
Civic Projects / Awards:
Potential College Major: Business
Height: 6'3
Weight: 195
Position(s) Played: 3rd and 1st base
Colleges You're Considering: Polk CC
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Any where
Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc:
Additional Comments lease limit to 100 words): I want to play baseball in college no matter where.
Last edited by Krakatoa
CODY CLINTON
06 OF
FL

Name: Cody Clinton
Birthdate: 10/22/87
State: Boca Raton, Florida
E-Mail Contact: thisbadday@aol.com
SAT Score: 1810 (1280 math/verbal)
ACT Score: -
Current GPA: 2.8
Academic Honors:
Athletic Honors: First-Team All-Conference, First-Team All-Area, All-Area Player of the Year, First-Team All-County, Second-Team All-State
Civic Projects / Awards:
Potential College Major: Business
Height: 6'1
Weight: 210
Position(s) Played: OF
Colleges You're Considering: Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Central Florida, Florida Gulf Coast
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Southeast, Florida
Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc: http://perfectgame.org/players/PlayerProfile.aspx?id=13626&showcaseID=06wld
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words): The showcase I attended above was a week before the end of my football season, and had not played in 4 months.
ANTHONY RYUICHI COLOMBO
06 RHP/3B/OF
FL

Name: Anthony Ryuichi Colombo
Birthdate: 09/24/1988
E-Mail Contact: pcolombo@cfl.rr.com
SAT Score: 1090 ( 600 math, 490 verbal )
ACT Score: 24
Current GPA: 3.5
Academic Honors: None---but he has taken the toughest course schedule possible
Athletic Honors: Unsung Hero Award Melbourne HS Baseball 2005
Civic Projects / Awards:
Potential College Major: Sports Management
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190lbs
Position(s) Played: RHP/3B/OF
or Switch: Bats R, Throws R
Colleges you're Considering:
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Florida but will leave State for strong offer.
Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc: http://www.perfectgame.org/players/search.aspx?search=Colombo
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words):

Anthony is first and foremost a team player. Even though he plays a major role on the mound and in the field for his very successful Summer/Fall team, the Space Coast Meteors, he accepted a limited role for his HS team. Tendonitis kept him off the mound in the Spring of 2006, but he was always ready to help the team as a DH/PH and as a late inning defensive replacement.

Anthony is a very experienced pitcher, having pitched in over 75 games with the Meteors over the past 4 years. He has a low 80's fastball that runs down and in as well as excellent command of his off speed stuff. He fields the position well, gets plenty of ground ball outs and handles himself well with runners on base.

Should his tendonitis remain an issue, he has very good defensive skills a 3B. He has played over 250 games at this position (none with HS team, however). He has the quickness and footwork skills needed to handle the position. He will sacrifice his body to make a play. He is a very capable contact hitter with occasional power. He is an excellent bunter and, in general, moves runners well. He is not fast, but he knows the game well enough to be effective on the bases.
TRAVIS BECKWITH
06 1B
FL

Name:Travis Beckwith
Birthdate: 9-1-1988
State:FL
E-Mail Contact: dorislarry@yahoo.com
SAT Score: 1020
ACT Score:
Current GPA: 2.9
Academic Honors: National Honor Society
Athletic Honors:
Civic Projects / Awards:
Potential College Major: Athletic training
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225
Position(s) Played: 1B
RH or LH or Switch: LH
Colleges You're Considering: Polk CC
State or Region You're Most Interested In: anywhere
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words): I am willing to play baseball anywhere. I just want a shot.
Last edited by Krakatoa
WILLIAM TRAVIS ROSE
06 1B/C
TX

Name: William Travis Rose
Birthdate: 07/25/88
State: Texas
E-Mail Contact: trose003@yahoo.com
SAT Score: 1590
ACT Score: 25
Current GPA: 3.8
Academic Honors: National Honor Society, graduated MagnaCumLaude, Texas Scholar
Athletic Honors: 2005 – 2006 FOOTBALL 2nd team Academic All state for football, and all district 2005-2006 BASEBALL Voted MVP and Offensive Player of the year by my teammates. Has not been announced but my coach told me I was selected for 1st team all district – utility player
Civic Projects / Awards: member of CERT (citizen’s emergency response team for the city of NRH), elected Who’s Who in my graduating class by faculty.
Potential College Major: Education, would like to teach mathematics and coach
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 205lbs
Position(s) Played: 1st base and caught in past years and some outfield
Colleges You're Considering: University of the Ozarks, Northlake, still looking for tryout dates
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Southwest
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words): Thank you for taking the time to review this. I am very interested in continuing my baseball career and to be a successful player and student athlete. I am currently registered with the NCAA Clearinghouse.
Last edited by Krakatoa
KYLE ASHLEY
06 P/SS
SC

Name: Kyle Ashley
Grad class: 2006
Birthdate: 6/6/1988
State: S.C.
e-mail: djac435672@aol.com
sat: 900
act: 19
6'1" 165lb
Position(s): p/ss
throws rt/bats rt
fastball mid 80's (f-d tech showcase 6/3/2006)
changeup and curveball
scisa region viii mvp in 2005 and 2006
2006 stats 7-1 54innings 29 hits 22bb 73 k's
.444 avg 4 hrs 18rbi 22 runs
Interested In: southeast region
Last edited by Krakatoa
JOSE MATA
06 RHP/3B
FL

Name: Jose Mata
Birthdate: 8/24/88
E-Mail Contact: thebeast588@gmail.com
SAT Score: 1100 on old scale/1650 on new scale
ACT Score: NA
Current GPA: 3.13
Academic Honors: Honor Roll 2003-2006
Athletic Honors: All Broward Honorable Mention 2003,2004,2006. All Broward 3rd team 2005. ALFIE Award Winner
Civic Projects / Awards:
Potential College Major: Business Administration/ Undecided
Height: 5'9
Weight: 175
Position(s) Played: RHP/3b
Colleges You're Considering: OPEN
State or Region You're Most Interested In: South Florida
Additional Comments (please limit to 100 words): I am a submarine style pitcher who throws 80-81 MPH. Evaluation from UVA Coach Brian Anderson:
Slider- 65
Comes at you
Slider is solid
Strike thrower
Slider is out pitch
Can Pitch
Great command of 2 pitches
Keeps ball down in zone
--
Brian Anderson
Assistant Baseball Coach
University of Virginia

I Posted a 1.71 and 1.90 ERA my junior and Senior seasons at Archbishop McCarthy which was in the same district as powerhouses Monsignor Pace and American Heritage. I'm easy to teach and eager to learn.
CHARLES STITH
06 Catcher
CA

* Charles Stith
* Feb. 1988
* Calif
* sandystith@cox.net
* Nat'l Honor roll/ Nat'l Honor Society/Who's Who
* All League/All State Nominee/San Diego Union Tribune All Academic Team 2005/2006 - Varsity Baseball/2005 Scout League/ Listed on Perfect Game "who's Hot" List
* 5'11
* catcher
* R/R
* Motivated team player who loves the game. Played Connie Mack this past summer- team won league and made it to 1/4 finals of state tournament. HS back to back league champions 2005/06. League avg. 450/ overall avg 350.Pop time low 1.77, avg. 1.93. 60-6.9.
* Profiles at dkings.com / baseballresource.com / perfect game]
* Have numerous D1 offers from midwest and east coast.

I'm attending a local JC this year and playing for them, but I'm open to playing just about anywhere. I played in the USABF World Series in San Diego this month and have been invited to participate in the Goodwill games in Australia and Japan. I also made the CIFSD record book this year(2006) for consecutive game hits.
I played Varsity Water Polo and received the coaches award this year along with academic award. Thank you.
Last edited by Krakatoa
06 HS GRAD LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEGE TEAM:

ALEX ROCKFORD
06 CATCHER / RHP / UTILITY (OF, 3B, 1B)
TEXAS

Name: Alex Rockford
Grad class: High school 2006
Birth Date: 3/8/88
State: Texas
Email: Baseballrock44@aol.com
GPA: 3.0

Athletic Honors: 3 year letterman All District Pitcher in High School / Team Player Detication Award 08 season at Cedar Valley College

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 210
Positions: Catcher / Pitcher, Utility RF,3rd,1st
Right Hand throw and hit

Colleges Considering: Tarleton State, Angelo State, Texas A&M International, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville / All 4 year Universities that offer Education majors

State most interested: Any location but, most attractable are Texas or Illinois

Comments:

I graduated form DeSoto High School, just south of Dallas. I recieved a scholarship to Ranger Junior College and was redshirted my first year. This past season I transfered to Cedar Valley College and recieved little playing time as a pitcher only. I aspire to be a High School Coach and Teacher. I love baseball and helping other. HSBASEBALLWEB member funneldrill was my High School Coach and summer league coach.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.