Skip to main content

Name: Jim Winkelman
Grad Class: 2012
Birthdate:8-27-1993
State:Ohio
E-Mail Contact: jdwinks3@hotmail.com
SAT Score: n/a
ACT Score: 25
Current GPA: 3.52 (high school), 3.75 (college)
Academic Honors: I have taken 6 college classes (19 credits) this year. I made the excellence roll and honor roll.

Athletic Honors: Scholar athlete
Civic Projects / Awards: N/A
Potential College Major: Special Education

Height: 5'11
Weight: 180lbs
Position(s) Played: RHP, Outfield, 3rd/1st.
RH or LH or Switch: R/R

Colleges You're Considering: University of Mount Union
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Ohio
Links to Showcase Data, Online Articles, etc: http://www.youtube.com/user/ji...ink1993?feature=mhee

Additional Comments:

I'm playing for 18u Diamond Boys(from Solon, Ohio) this summer. If you want my schedule, please contact me and I will get that out to you. I am willing to be a pitcher only in college, but I believe that I can contribute as fielder/hitter as well as a pitcher. I'm would love to play at a Division 1 or 2 school, but I will look at offers from any school. I have been accepted to Mount Union as well as Akron University. I plan to walk on to Mount Union if I don't get any other offers. I have a resume that includes some more information. Contact me and I'll send it out to you. Thanks!
Last edited {1}
Original Post
Name: Samuel (Sam) Waltrip
Grad Class: 2012
Birthdate: Oct. 4, 1993
State: Arizona
E-Mail Contact: samwaltrip2012@hotmail.com

Current GPA: 2.37

Athletic Honors: 2 year Varsity Letterman

Height: 6’3”
Weight: 160 pounds
Position(s) Played: RHP
RH or LH or Switch: RH

Potential College Major: Business, Law Enforcement or Homeland Security
Colleges You're Considering: Junior Colleges, NAIA
State or Region You're Most Interested In: Arizona, mid-west, but will consider any state or region.

Additional Comments:
I have an excellent work ethic, attitude and fully understand the importance of being the best team player I can be. I am the first to practice and the last to leave. I am a focused serious athlete who works daily on improving his skills through diet, workouts and pitching practice. I am a tenacious competitor who refuses to give up his dream of pitching in college and will work as necessary to achieve this goal. I am playing this summer in the Arizona Collegiate Wood Bat League.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.