Skip to main content

Has anyone had any experiences with coast to coast athletics? My son received a mail from them yesterday that he was invited to go to one of their baseball series games to play in Puerto Rico, Australia, Florida or Hawaii in 2008.

Any Texas players are planning to go to any Coast To Coast Friendship Series games in 2008?

Any feedbacks would be appreciated.

Southlakedad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by cutter1:
I think someone else hit the nail on the head

$outhlake

Re$earch it - and if you want a memorable experience it may be the way to go. I would a$k them their reputation for college placement. You need to get $omething for that amount of $

There is no way that my family could afford it even though we live in Southlake. All Southlake residences are not necessary rich people. We live in Southlake because it is one of the best public school districts in north Texas. My wish list for my son is to attend one of the PG showcases and Standard summer camp when he is in JV.

Please read my post above and I did not ask for $outhlake question. Big Grin I did the research with this whole web site before I posted this in TEXAS forum. I just want to know "any TEXANS got invited". May be I should agree to have a south Texas forum.

I appreciated Baseballnutt first post and welcome you to the hsbaseballweb and Texas forum.

Southlakedad
Last edited by Southlakedad
quote:
My wish list for my son is to attend one of the PG showcases and Standard summer camp when he is in JV.

You might read the link below that is a few weeks old. Hope the link works.

http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7106002781/m/7061097722

BTW. Lots of ways to spend money out there, do your homework and ask questions like you have on this board. Weed through the non-responsive posts, most folks on this list offer good advice.

LT
Last edited by Longtoss
Southlakedad -- I was just kidding you about the $Southlake$ thing -- we do that a lot here. Smile

My son was also invited to this event or one like it. To me, it seems like a great life experience, even if it is not a great opportunity from an exposure point-of-view. And, as far as that goes, you never know when/where/by whom your son will be seen. Personally, I think are better ways to spend your baseball dollar -- but -- those events may not include the same well-rounded experience.

If you decide to send your son, please let us know how it goes.

-PD

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.