Skip to main content

The DBAT Mustangs will hold tryouts for players interested in playing for our organization during the 2009 summer campaign. Tryout dates and times are as follows;

November 1, 2, 8, 9
November 15 and 16
(If one of the first 2 workouts
is cancelled due to weather)

December 6 and 7

Tryout times for Saturdays are as follows: 15U is 11-1pm, 16U is 1-3pm, 17-18U is 3-5pm

Tryout times for Sundays are as follows: 1-3pm for 15U, 3-5pm for 16U, No 17-18u sunday tryout.

All tryouts will be at Trinity Christian Academy in Addison. 17001 Addison Road. Addison, TX 75001.
The rainout line is 214 534 1628.

"We have openings on all teams at all ages."
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

1eighty,

If you notice, SWAC has used to move this topic to the top of the forum. When that's done, it's called a bump. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just done when someone wants to keep a thread "in conversation" or wants to remind us of something.

In this particular thread, SWAC, who is known for the bump, has done it enough that I just felt that it would be appropriate to replace SWAC with BUMP. Wink
Last edited by Danny Boydston
The younger one is playing softball now..........

The older will pick up and throw a baseball, the first time in about four months, in the next couple of weeks.

10 throws at 45 feet.

In a conversation, yesterday, with my aunt, whose daughter is a CPA working in the sports side of the Hicks organization, I expressed my fascination with her career. I told her I'd like to retire some day, work for a minor league team and go to the games.

She said, "Ain't that what you've been doing for the last fifteen years?"
Last edited by FormerObserver
I would do research on any coach or team that you may be thinking about playing for. When I am recruiting a player I would email my entire roster with phone numbers to the parent and invite them to call anyone on the list. I am confident that even a kid that maybe didn’t get the playing time he wanted would still say that it was a good deal. So ask the coach to send you last year’s roster.
Thanks for all the input! We are definitely looking around and asking a lot of questions. Coaches are asking for commitments, but we want to make sure that we have explored every avenue before we do that. Our son is looking for the best opportunity to improve his game and get him ready for high school ball. I hope it gets easier in high school!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.