Forney
Stephenville

Pool B:
Denton High
Irving MacArthur
Trinity Christian Academy
RL Turner
Dallas Christian

how do you guys think each team will fare in their respective pool? Who comes out of each pool to play in the championship? Who wins the tourney?
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Trinity Christian and Liberty scrimmaged last Thursday night as the front rolled in... I had to miss it due to bad head cold and out of town trip looming (some excuse, huh?)... anyway ---

Libery led 7-2 for most of the game until TCA erupted for 7 runs in the sixth and "natural-son" slammed the door in last two innings to preserve a 9-7 scrimmage win. Just a scrimmage, but first semi-real action of the year for our guys....

Liberty always has a good ballclub, as does Dallas Christian. No suprise to me if a couple of privates advance in this one. We won't be at full strength as basketball and wrestling playoffs have several starters gone until 2nd tournament of the year.

KD -- got final, official acceptance from Coach Stotz for Stanford camp so looking forward to meeting you there, if not sooner!
I would love to meet any other posters at these games. Smart Son is the catcher for Irving Mac. We are going to be really young this year, but hopefully we will at least be s****** and suprise a few people here and there. In each of our 4 scrimmages, we at least started 3 sophomores (mine included) and a freshman, with one being 4 sophomores and two freshmen. Should be a really interesting season!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.