Christian Lowry, OF, Hickory

In the 2015 HS class so far:

Connor Eason, LHP, Hickory

Paul Hall, LHP, Maury

Evan Sperling, RHP, Grafton

Andrew Bullock, 1B, Grassfield

Stephen Polansky, OF/C, Hickory

Last edited by redbird5

I think both Fischer and Cody are universally regarded as in the top 100 HS players in America and probably closer to the 25-50 range for both.  Assuming that,  I'd say if they were signable for the pros they'd probably be in the top 2-4 rounds.  It is widely believed Cody like his teammate from last year is firmly committed to go to school at UVA.  Ultimately C. Jones ended up as a 20th +/- round flyer and was projected as a late 1 or early 2. 

Originally Posted by luv baseball:

I think both Fischer and Cody are universally regarded as in the top 100 HS players in America and probably closer to the 25-50 range for both.  Assuming that,  I'd say if they were signable for the pros they'd probably be in the top 2-4 rounds.  It is widely believed Cody like his teammate from last year is firmly committed to go to school at UVA.  Ultimately C. Jones ended up as a 20th +/- round flyer and was projected as a late 1 or early 2. 

Jones told MLB he was going to UVA do not draft me. That's why he was a late pick or he would have gone in 1st or 2nd round.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.