Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My son has both gloves. OIther then the flap you already mentioned, the 32.5 inch glove is a tough fit if you have a big hand. My son thinks the larger glove is made out of better leather, however, he bought his larger glove 3 years ago and for all I know wilson currently uses the same leather for both versons of the glove.

See correction below.
Last edited by CollegeParentNoMore
Correction. I read your post too quickly. My son's gloves do not have the flap. He has the A2403 2092-T (31 1/2 inch) and the A2403 PUDGE (32 1/2 inch). The 2092-T is a tight fit for a large hand while the Pudge is fine. However, he doesn't have the glove with the wrist protector, btw the finger protector on the Pudge is better then the 2092-T. Sorry for the confusion. 2092-T looks exactly like the Pudge except for the finger protector

Wilson catcher gloves

btw does the wrist flap help at all?
Last edited by CollegeParentNoMore
thank you very much for your help, i found the new 07 versin the A2K, but it wa 120$ more, and it seems like its pretty much the same glove, so i went with the A2403. thanks a lot

i cannnnnt wait to get it, ive got a mizuno classic right now and its not holding up so well, i figure maybe il have it restrung and use it as a backup just in case
Just a little help for all when buying a new glove. Wilson's website is extremely overpriced. Seems weird since they're the manufacturer, but take a look at some other suppliers before getting it from Wilson. I bought the 34" two years ago at another website and saved about $130 from their $300 price tag. And it wasn't just that one website, there were many that had the gloves at the lower price. Just give google a little try.
CCKnights is correct on the pricing. FOrtunatly you can't order a glove off the WIlson website. I think a good deal on any version of a Pudge Glove is $169, a common online price is 199. We bought the A2403 2092-T online for 166 plus shipping last december. We bought the A2403 PUDGE for about 180 plus tax at our local sporting goods store. However finding a pudge glove in a local sporting goods store is difficult.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.