Skip to main content

My son attended this for two years and said to me it was the best baseball event he had ever went to as it provided him both instruction and a chance to showcase his skills.

It sells out every year. I just wanted to remind you about it.

Last years attendees:
University of Virginia, Bucknell University, Brown University, Columbia University, Lafayette College, George washington University, College of William and Mary, Davidson College, University of Richmond, James Madison University, Furman University, Appalachian State University, Pfeiffer University, Newberry College, Frostburg State University, Radford University, Hampden-Sydney College, Liberty University, Tusculum College, Elizabethtown College, Bluefield College, Ferrum College, Dakota Wesleyan University, Eastern Mennonite University, Bridgewater College, Lynchburg College, Greensboro College, Hiwassee College, Brevard College, University of Arkansas-Ft. Smith, Dickinson College, Mary Washington University, Guilford College, Longwood University, East Tennessee Stase University, George Mason University, Francis Marion University, Franklin and Marshall College, Washington and Lee University, Marist College, Virginia Military Institute, Virginia Commonwealth University, Kansas City Royals, University of Maryland

Best in Virginia

CV
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

cv...

You just mentioned two great events and I agree with you and highly recommend.

Jerry Wargo, Director of Southern Maryland Baseball, will do anything in his power to help a baseball player. His camps draw several college coaches and pro scouts.

However, let's not forget to mention one of the "top rated" events in the country for showcasing and helping players... Perfect Game USA !!

www.perfectgame.org
Last edited by MWR-VA

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.