Skip to main content

Please accept this e-mail in regards to the Mesa Spring Invitational at Autry Baseball Complex. Scheduled April 19-23, this four-team, round-robin showcase for high school baseball teams is a terrific way for Mamaroneck to spend your spring break. I already have a commitment from Westlake/Westlake Village, CA and Rancho/North Las Vegas, NV to participate. Mamaroneck/Mamaroneck, NY expressed interest today, too.

Here are the event details:

•4-game guarantee
•Team Entry Fee: $350 and one dozen baseballs
•City will work with area hotels and secure discounted rates for each school
•All members of the official traveling party must stay in host hotels
•City will secure discounted rates for car/van rentals for each school
•City will secure 2 umpires for each game
•Games held at Autry Baseball Complex in Mesa

Tentative schedule:

•Monday, April 18 – Travel to Mesa
•Tuesday, April 19 – Practice (free of charge)
•Tuesday, April 19 – Hosted Dinner
•Wednesday, April 20 – Game 1
•Thursday, April 21 – Game 2
•Friday, April 22 – Game 3
•Saturday, April 23 – Game 4 – HoHoKam Stadium (team could depart Mesa after this game)
•Sunday, April 24 – Depart Mesa

As the Sports Development Coordinator for the City of Mesa, one of my responsibilities is to create events that utilize facilities under my umbrella. Because of my passion for high school athletics, I’m hoping to create an annual event where teams from across the country can take advantage of terrific venues, manicured fields, and fantastic weather (average temperature in April is 69 degrees). As someone who’s intimately involved with administration of high school sporting events here in Arizona, I will work with you hand-in-hand regarding all the elements of a trip like this:

•Travel plans
•Hotel
•Rental cars
•Golf
•Entertainment
•Shopping
•Attending sporting events
•Activities

If I’ve piqued your interest, please contact me so we can discuss your team coming to Mesa in the Spring 2011. In the mean time, check out the links attached below about Mesa:

www.visitmesa.com
www.mesaaz.gov

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I hope to hear from you.

Marc A. Beasley
marc.beasley@mesaaz.gov
Marc A. Beasley Sports Development City of Mesa
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.