Skip to main content

1) I will no longer hunt moose.

2) I will no longer eat moose - nor will I cook moose or suggest moose based recipes.

3) I will see more baseball games in 2007 than I did in 2006.

Those are my HSBBWEB resolutions for 2007.

Challenging - but doable.
You spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. ~Jim Bouton, Ball Four, 1970
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

IT"S what are you doing,
We just got the Moose out of hiding.
They found him in a hole near the town of Tikret.
But the wiley Moose escaped again.
But we think we have him cornered in SoCal.

And I would be Mad as **** if a Moose insulted me.

Anyway, My New Year's Resolution.

Don't Rattle anybody's Feather's.
And Apologize for thing's said that you really did not mean?
Life is to short for Grievences.
Bury the hatchet, are suffer.
EH
Baseballdad1228,
Thank You for the kind word's.
I was just thinking of you today, And wondered how busy you must be, not to write on the HSBBW.
How have you been.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Has your Son settle in to College life.
Mine is doing OK, Had a rough first semester.
A full load of classes,
But came out of it Alright.
Should not have as many classes this Semester.
Hope you and your Family are doing fine.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
EH
EH,

Thanks and the same to you. Congratulations on his success and I will be following and pulling for him every day. I read the article about him from the other board. I love when good things happen to great kids who work hard. You should be very proud because I know all that you have done for him. Good to hear that he survived the first semester with a heavy work load.

I've been nuts at work for the past five or so months with what seems to be enormous projects coming in every week. I still open the WEB and read when I can, just to not fall too far away from what's going on. And I always look for "The EH."

Michael loves school and had a solid first semester in the classroom. He's excited to start practice in a few weeks. He picked the right school for him in every aspect, so I'm very happy with everything.

Take care and stay in touch!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.