I would like to get your opinions on this situation. If an '04 has already signed a NLI with a 4 year DI University, would it be prudent for him to also actively seek a Junior College with which to sign? As you know, Junior Colleges offer opportunities for the draft that NCAA schools do not. He can then weigh his options after the June draft and decide which school situation would be best for him. What are your thoughts on this matter?