Skip to main content

My name is Alex Puskarich and I am 21 and enlisted in the military. I am looking to play baseball when I get out of the military. After recovering from Tommy John surgery, my arm is stronger than ever. I play outfield/infield and am hoping to get a look. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to help my chances at playing again??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Contact colleges and college baseball programs and express your interest to attend their college and play for their program. If any college coaches had shown any interest in you while in high school, be sure and contact those programs. Even if they cannot currently use your talent, they might be able to recommend another college.
Best of luck.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.