Skip to main content

TIBA's Winter Workouts will give anyone who attends the best opportunity to be an impact player for your high school spring season & for summer 2012.

Focus will be pitching, hitting, baseball specific strength & conditioning, including agility drills. Each player will be video taped and we will offer a breakdown of the player's game with video analysis. Players and parents must understand, the players that want to play at the next level, in college, there are no days off. If you are a player who is looking to play colligate baseball - you can not afford to take time off.

"After a strong offseason of working out, hitting with T.I. and Coach Siebert I had the best season of my life as a Senior at Westminster Christian High School. As a Senior I hit .417 with over 50 RBI, and 9HR (2 in the State Playoffs). I was voted All Area and All Conference this year as well. My highschool team went on to win the 2010 1A State Championship, and i believe that a lot of the credit to my personal succes is due to T.I. and Coach Siebert for all of the time and hard work we put in together."
Joe McGannon, Beliot College, 2010 Westminster Christian HS graduate - 7/2009 to 7/2010 (4 seasons) TIBA player, C/1B

"We want to extend our deep appreciation for all the instruction, coaching and training that you provided for our son Joe over the last two years..While Joe loves baseball and has talent,you gave him the instruction needed to execute on the baseball field at a high level and execute in crucial game situations. Once a player is prepared, both mentally and physically they are relaxed and confident in game situations......We are quite sure that none of that would have happened without you. By having such a positive effect on Joe you ultimately impacted his team and the entire school as they celebrated the state championship in Joliet. Go Team Illinois!"
With deep gratitude - Mark and Deidre McGannon - formerly of Saint Charles, Illinois

If players and parents are not dedicated to the game and the organization, and if college baseball isn't high on the player's priority list, this program probably isn't a good fit for your son or family.

This session will be 9 weeks in length, Fridays & Sundays, 2 hours each day. Starting Friday November 25, 2011 and run through Sunday February 5, 2012. (OFF 12/23/11 through 1/2/12)

EMAIL US at teamillinoisbaseball@comcast.net or Coach Tom Siebert directly at 630-362-0419 to sign up, for futher information or with any questions.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.