Skip to main content

I took most of your advice and deleted some bad video and long toss readngs that made no sense. Can you evaluate todays bullpen session and tell me if he has an opportunity to play d1. Thank you.. your advice/critique is more than welcome. to view click on link then click footage
http://profiles.berecruited.com/athletes/408114

Junior class 2010
height 5ft 11in
weight 135
In middle of growth spurt
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It shows some improvement in velocity from your PG outing although it is hard to tell if that is because of improvement or not having batters to try and get out. I agree that it would have been nice to see some off speed pitches with Stalker readings and a more realistic pace between pitches. It would also be better to see you throwing to batters. These velocities certainly show some potential but college coaches especially will want to know what you can do with a batter up there taking his cuts.

I'd recommend cutting about the last half of the pitches out of the clip. You pretty obviously tired and lost a little velocity and control. You also probably need to have an arm side view even though those wouldn't have the velocities.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.