Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Lions -- great commentary, very original. If you know me, you should know that I'm actually a very big fan of all Prestonwood activities -- as for your comment, you're just being a wise-guy *edited by author*

FM stomped PE Friday night -- little went right for the Panthers as they made 7 errors and looked flat in all phases of the game. No excuses -- wish there was a good explanation.

FM was lead by Tant Shephard and Zack Neal. Tant was 4-5, with 2 doubles, and Neal gave up 3-4 hits, depending on scoring decisions. He also had a bases-loaded single. The Jag defense was somewhat shaky -- but they're a very good team. Not many tough decisions for their coach this game -- except perhaps deciding whether to retaliate after one of his kids was HBP late in the game. For the record, I thought he handled it poorly, but...that's baseball. Smile

PE remains in the thick of things in 8-5A @ 2-2, but needs to get things back on track against Lewisville and Plano next week.

I'll face the music anytime. rockband

-PD
Last edited by Panther Dad
Sorry, left right after the game to go be one with nature and my Jeep in SE Oklahoma.

Keller 3
Richland 1

WP Cooper

Richland apparently has been in every game, and they are a much improved team over last year.

quote:
Lewisville 6
Marcus 2

They skipped my "other son" in the rotation to solidify the SS position. Lewisville pulled out a BIG win!!! Hope they can keep it up this week!!
Josh is a special player, one that I've been lucky enough to watch in, oh, about 600 games or so.

Maybe Lewisville can keep it up, get a playoff spot and face Keller in the playoffs.

On second thought, that wouldn't be a fun day.

The boys have faced each other exactly one time. At a JV tournament in Lewisville thier Freshman year. In the championship game. With each of the boys as the starting pitcher for their respective teams.

Tense is a word I'd describe that day, for both the kids and the parents.
Last edited by KellerDad
Arlington Seguin 1
FW Northside 0

Northside was no hit by junior righthander Austen Wilschetz who improved his personal record to 4-0 with 3CG...He took a perfect game into the seventh but our shortstop made an error that would have been the second out of the inning

seguin had 5 hits two from the catcher who also drove in the only run Smile
5game win streak for the Cougars
I agree with you Funnel. Both teams fought to the very end. The only thing that surprised me was to see both starting pitchers make appearances in the 7 inning. Other than that both starters did very well. Stuckey pithced 7 innings striking out 9 and only gave up 3 hits. Creson pitched 8 and had his fair share of k's. Stepping up like funneldrill said, in the 8th inning to get the game winning hit was Chris Young. Hitless goin into his last a.b. he was able to line one into right field for the game winning hit.

Bowie @ Sam on Tuesday.
Welcome to the board, BowieObserver. I'll resist the temptation to refer to you as BO.

I had a total of 2 "walk-off" hits in HS -- and I'll never forget them. I think PantherSons have had a few (not many). To do it in extra innings when your previous at bats were not productive is memorable.

Stuckey is the DeSoto '08? FD -- do you know where he plays summer ball? Smile
Last edited by Panther Dad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.