Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gary,

You are absolutely right, and I have told DL that I was wrong and I would not want to play Rowlett in the playoffs!!!

What I posted last year was JMO and I was wrong and I am glad. As you know I have really good friends from Rowlett and I hope they are very successful, unless they play PW.

This is the second time you've baited me, why can't you be a bigger person than that? Mad
quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
All seriousness aside, McKinney has a fine team. Both teams threw their #4 guys -- McKinney's #4 threw better than East's. I think the Lions were a bit more "motivated" after last season's loss up north, but they would complete just fine in 9-5A (as I suspected).

Be careful PD, I think you just complimented a 4A school and a McKinney school all in the same post. Big Grin
FBM......your spies are incredible, how do you get all this info. I don't share much. You're pretty sneaky.

As for Kirk, just a little dig dude, you know I respect you! Last time, and by the way as for Rowlett, who would have figured, credit goes to the boys, the coaches and the parents to make it go on such a special team.

Ok, enough kiss up.

I have to call Ken and see if he has started practicing yet.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.