Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It's a pre-season poll. The only thing certain about it is that it won't mirror the post-season rankings.

In my opinion, you could write the name of each of the top 20-or-so programs on a slip of paper, draw them out of a box, and the order would be about as plausible as the one chosen by the poll's author (For this or any other pre-season poll.)

Still, the writeups are always interesting.

Will take this opportunity to wish the players and families on this and every other division's lists the best for the 2013 season!
Last edited by Prepster
quote:
Originally posted by Prepster:
It's a pre-season poll. The only thing certain about it is that it won't mirror the post-season rankings.

In my opinion, you could write the name of each of the top 20-or-so programs on a slip of paper, draw them out of a box, and the order would be about as plausible as the one chosen by the poll's author (For this or any other pre-season poll.)

Still, the writeups are always interesting.

Will take this opportunity to wish the players and families on this and every other division's lists the best for the 2013 season!

I think he picked Coppin State correctly so there must be some validity to the poll Big Grin

I miss seeing my alma mater Cleveland State on the list. They discontinued their baseball program last year. They were always good for a ranking in the 290's and I am sure people are going to miss not having them to kick around anymore.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.