Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by redbird5:
quote:
Originally posted by mathews41:
Wasn't there games scheduled for the senior class at this event last year? Last year I thought both 2011 grads and 2012 grads played. Is this not the case this year (2012 as well as 2013 grads)?

2012's are playing 2012's

2013's are playing 2013's

I knew that they played their own class, I guess I was not clear on my question. Now that I know that 2012s are playing...is there a roster for
the 2012s posted somewhere?
quote:
Originally posted by redbird5:
quote:
Originally posted by sullyfan:
Should be named Team Southern Virginia.

And you should get an award for most negative poster. Congrats!

With only 6 of 18 players from Hampton Roads, please explain to me how this should be Team SEVA?!?

I didn't say SE Virginia. I said Southern Virginia. You only have one player from Northern Virginia on this 2012 team. Nothing against these players (they are all good players), but my guess is the guys who named this roster know very little about the talent in Northern Virginia.
Southern VA = below Richmond, correct? Well, 6 guys out of 18 from Southern VA.

I didn't name kids to the team but all you do is complain. Apparently, your son has been overlooked several times. It gets old. Stop complaining about it and do something about it.

Why don't you PM me and tell me who from NoVa should be on these teams above some of the kids on the roster? I won't share our conversations with anyone but I would love to see who you think does not belong.
Sullyfan....

I think you need to realize that this event is basically the last one of the year. All of the TOP seniors in Northern Virginia are committed and this event is 15 hours round trip from NoVA.

My point is that I strongly suspect that the top NoVA guys were invited and respectfully declined to make the trip. Especially since a lot of them are currently in Jupiter missing school.
Last edited by vabaseballfan

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.