Skip to main content

What do you do for a 2009 that is wanting to transfer from his school. All of the showcases seem to be for high schoolers. Where do we go other that just beat the bushes looking for a school. He did not play his freshman year so still has his eligibility/ Wants to go JUCO route for money reasons mainly, but, would also like to make it to D1 or D2 school. Any help would be appreciated
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

One option might be a PG uncommitted showcase. Another option is a college camp that allows JC players. Some do. As far as JCs he can set up tryouts with the coach(es). I believe that D2s can also do individual tryouts but I'm not certain on that one.

Be aware that he's probably used 1 year of 5 years of D1 eligibility even though he probably still has 4 years of competition left.
Last edited by CADad
Hi CAdad, I think that we talked before. My son had a partial offer at Andrew College in Ga but elected to stay closer to home at a D3. We are prospecting schools around the area trying to get in front of the coaches, but wasn't sure if any showcases allowed JUCO players. The PG uncomitted in CA is just too far away to get to. Anything in the midwest that you know about?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.