Skip to main content

Hi, I am a current player and a student recruiter on our campus for the Enrollment Services office for Columbia Union College (CUC), a DII independent in MD. I am looking for some talented unsigned pitchers in the area who have not signed with a school as of now. NCAA rules prevent my coach from posting here so I am doing so. We are looking for both HS grads and Juco grads.

I know it is a bit late, but our staff has run into some major problems with a few of our recruits (primarily pitchers) and we are looking for 3-4 pitchers for the upcoming season. If anyone knows of anyone in the area (preferably MD/DC/VA/PA/VA) who they feel can play at the DII level please let me know.

I only ask that they have the following:

SAT: 850+
GPA: 2.5+
Juco transfer GPA: 2.5+
RHP velo (for HS grad): 78+
LHP velo (for HS grad): 75+
RHP velo (for Juco grad): 80+
LHP velo (for Juco grad): 78+

CUC has recently appointed a new full time head coach who is completely dedicated to turning the program back into the right direction after having the past two seasons without a head coach.

This is a great opportunity for a player who should be at the college level but isn't. We need good, talented, and most importantly hard working ball players for the upcoming season. Our home games will be played at Shirley Povich field (home of the Bethesda Big Train) and we will be playing a complete 56 game schedule with a mid season trip to Fla.

Again, if anyone could please email me with players names I would really appreciate it.
If you have any questions in regards to the school or program I can answer them. Just send me a PM or add to this topic.

Thanks.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi cucbaseball

If you need anything else for 06 spring than pitchers let me know I take my bag and I'm going down to MD!!! I am a hs graduated and I end with something like 88% average at school ... I think it is the equivalent of 3,5 GPA. So if you need a C or an OF just let me know I'm unsigned plus I need to play Ball NOW!!! I want to study in business or health...
PM me if you want any more informantion!!!

Thank you
Francis

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.