Skip to main content

Just an FYI, UTA is playing a double header at TCU next Saturday Oct 4th, first games starts at 11:00 AM. These games will count against each schools 2009 spring record. Also,UTA has 22 Seniors on the current roster, therefore they will be recruiting both the JC and High Schools very hard for next year.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by reggie-3-77:
Just an FYI, UTA is playing a double header at TCU next Saturday Oct 4th, first games starts at 11:00 AM. These games will count against each schools 2009 spring record. Also,UTA has 22 Seniors on the current roster, therefore they will be recruiting both the JC and High Schools very hard for next year.

These game will only count toward the total number of games next spring not against the record of each school.

just an FYI
quote:
Originally posted by funneldrill:
And for a really good laugh, you can come back to TCU on Sunday at 1pm and watch my Fort Worth Men's Senior Baseball League Team play for the Championship! I have been out of town and missed the playoffs the last 2 weekends so apparently they don't need me too much.

I reviewed the batting averages with Coach Splinter last night, he is the player you don't need for this Sunday's Championship game, lucky for you he will be in Cooperstown ******* up to Ozzie Smith, George Brett and Mike Schmidt.

Did you give him anything to get autographed?
Last edited by reggie-3-77

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.