Skip to main content

Been thinking about this for a while, we have a couple idea's of what my 2015 LHP will do this Summer.but would like some thoughts on what others are planning/think who are already committed. He has already been invited to Selectfest and Area Code once again and will most likely play Legion with Brooklawn which will bring along a few events. That will take him deep into the summer where he can then rest a bit and prepare for Jupiter Would like to focus on events that are more pro scout attended. Thoughts, comments suggestions??

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If your son makes Area Code, his summer will be so full there will probably be little time for Legion. And the pro scouts will always be present in the events that go along with the Area Code "circuit."

I know Brooklawn typically wins NJ Legion, and the scouts will go where the talent is, but there may be better/other options to get in front of scouts.  

Several pro team workouts can come out of the SelectFest showcase and they were very worthwhile. Who does your son plan on going to Jupiter with? This team may have events that would have more pro scouts present.

Best of luck to your son and congratulations for having him commit. Go RU! 

Last edited by birdman14
Originally Posted by birdman14:

If your son makes Area Code, his summer will be so full there will probably be little time for Legion. And the pro scouts will always be present in the events that go along with the Area Code "circuit."

I know Brooklawn typically wins NJ Legion, and the scouts will go where the talent is, but there may be better/other options to get in front of scouts.  

Several pro team workouts can come out of the SelectFest showcase and they were very worthwhile. Who does your son plan on going to Jupiter with? This team may have events that would have more pro scouts present.

Best of luck to your son and congratulations for having him commit. Go RU! 

Thanks Bird. Yes Area Code would be great if he gets selected. Not sure about who he would go to Jupiter with yet.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.