Skip to main content

The Virginia Cardinals will be holding their tryouts for the Fall 2015 rosters soon:

2018's Tryouts

Monday August 3 at James River HS

2017's Tryouts

Tuesday August 4 at James River HS

More details and registration forms can be found HERE

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER to attend

Thank you!!

Rich Graham

VaCardinals.org

RBASouth.com

Last edited by R.Graham
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

fixed - thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Base Ball:
Your link to website has the dates for 2017 and 2018 reversed from your Virginia HS Forum post??
:

The Virginia Cardinals will be holding their tryouts for the Fall 2015 rosters soon:

2017's Tryouts

Monday August 3 at James River HS

2018's Tryouts

Tuesday August 4 at James River HS

More details and registration forms can be found HERE

YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER to attend

Thank you!!

I would like to dispel one common misconception.  Every year I hear from people who choose not to come because they have some idea that the rosters are already picked, that there are certain favorites, etc.

Let me assure you, these rosters are WIDE OPEN.  We wouldn't bother holding the hot and exhaustive tryouts otherwise!  Come and knock our socks off and get yourself a jersey!

LAST CALL!!!

2018's tryout is Monday (tomorrow)

2017's on Tuesday

Get full details by going to www.vacardinals.org, click the link for tryout info, then read and scroll down to the link to the registration form at the bottom of that page.

We're happy to have you!  This tryout is totally open to all who are interested.  But we need to know in advance that you are coming!

P.S.

This is a joint tryout with the RBA South travel programs, so you can get two shots with one afternoon's effort.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.