Skip to main content

My son played against this team in last years Jr. Olympics in New Orleans. There was a kid who played first base and then came in to pitch to finish the game. He was bringing it 96mph on our gun that day. Anybody out there know who this kid is and what his name is? I'm pretty sure he's an 07 grad. Just wondering his progress this year and if he's still bringing the heat like he was last summer.
"You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

He has 4 starts and is 3-0 with one no decision. I've seen him pitch twice and he hasn't missed a beat. He's consistently bringing it 90-93 from the 1st inning to the 7th inning and has topped out at 96. I would say he has a very good chance to be a top 10 pick in next years MLB draft. He is a very good student and will have options. He's also a good kid and comes from a good family. With all the attention he's getting it's not going to his head and he's on the right tract.
Last edited by doc

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.