Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome to the message board Vesuvius Smile and....nice screen-name.

JAFO -- it seems part of Train's secret persona has been revealed. Perhaps he'll continue to be a good citizen until the rest of the curtain is pulled back. So, how many FM parents have sons playing for the summer Tigers -- I can think of at least 3. Cool

I have to admit -- the gag was a good one while it lasted. I'm sure Mr Watten was shocked to find out that he was a pseudo-celebrity for a short time.

Last edited by Panther Dad
That's the genius of it helecop -- who would suspect a guy that busts his own in order to continue the ruse? And what better place to publish negativity towards the HS coach, without ramifications, than from the view of a Coppell parent? Train "busted on" one particular Tiger --- not the others. <-- just wanted to use that gremlin

Bob's your uncle!

-PD
Helecop,

I was at the FM / CNS game and the guy you have always thought was Train wasn't there. I don't know nor care to know who he is at this point.

"Who Train is " isn't even a topic of conversation in Coppell....only Flower Mound.

This is a blog and people can be direct here....or in direct. Sometimes I like what he says and sometime I like the fact that he stirs the sh*t. Either way, why worry about who he....or is it a she...is .

Here is what is important, the Flower Mound boys were at the Coppell / Lewisville game and the Coppell boys were at the FM / CNS game. These boys like to compete and beat each other, Srpiung , Summer and Fall. We need to encourage a healthy environment for these boys to compete in. JMHO
Meat,

You're right about needing a healthy environment and I think we have that. There are many friends among the FM/Coppell boys. But you're wrong about no one in Coppell talking about it. I've been asked many times by Coppell parents, some embarassed, some confused and some just amused. Personally, I don't take him/her seriously and prefer to count myself among thoses merely amused by the antics. Lighten up.
quote:
If Train is from FM and he/she gets outed, he/she could get hurt in the parking lot!

HELECOP ....bring it on. Razz Bring your wife she might put up a better fight Big Grin

Sorry I could not respond earlier in the day as I was attending the TRAIN convention in Ft. Worth (oh no I live in Ft.Worth now!!!) Get real.

MEATSDAD...you can't be serious. I already proved myself.

PD...your off the tracks on this one. There is no mystery here. I love the city I live in and it begins with a C. I enjoy your creativity though.

Sorry, have to run...its that time of the month for me. Big Grin

See you in the summer or at the next game.
Things are going great so far.
We are 3-0 in district and those two young men are having great starts to the season. I hope they continue.

JN has 7 hr's so far and is hitting at an unbelievable average so far.

ZL has been doing great as well.

Thanks for asking.

we have a pretty good club this year and we have played a brutal schedule to get ready for district.
woodlands, austin Mccallum, moody, Klein oak.

We hope this will get us ready for the district games.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.