Skip to main content

quote:
Thought, or should I say theory.

Helecop, Train

Need I say more?

Helecop 11 posts, immediately after repeated requests for the Train to surface. Coincidence?

JAFO,
Interesting...maybe I'm Train. Or maybe it's H&U, what better cover as the dad of one of the team's studs? And old theory was that it was the assistant coach trying to undermine the boss? Or maybe it's the coach himself looking for attention??? Hmmmm. Whatn the world are we gonna do?
quote:
Originally posted by helecop:
quote:
Thought, or should I say theory.

Helecop, Train

Need I say more?

Helecop 11 posts, immediately after repeated requests for the Train to surface. Coincidence?

JAFO,
Interesting...maybe I'm Train. Or maybe it's H&U, what better cover as the dad of one of the team's studs? And old theory was that it was the assistant coach trying to undermine the boss? Or maybe it's the coach himself looking for attention??? Hmmmm. Whatn the world are we gonna do?

MMMMM.....helecop has only 12 posts...all recent. honest & unbiased hasn't posted in quite a while, yet helecop references him here...interesting...
Last edited by tychco
quote:
MMMMM.....helecop has only 12 posts...all recent. honest & unbiased hasn't posted in quite a while, yet helecop references him here...interesting...

Just my opinion but.....Im sure Tom could give a Rats *ss about opinions here anymore or train. Im sure he's too busy developing Syler the real stud of the family..... Trian is the closest thing to a real voice of reason on this board, so if he is a poser more power to him....
quote:
JAFO,

Very clever deflection. But I think I will stick to my theory. There has to be a fire burning in the train (I crack myself up sometimes) and now the helecop will fan those flames.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.