Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
I think you know this Texan, but Kale is Kirk's son. Kirk is a partner at DBAT and has coached PantherSon in the summer since he was 10, outside the past few years when he was the team's GM. Now the guys have a friendly little cross-town rivalry. Kale, '08 playing 2B at West, is hitting around .450. He's had a great year....and his girlfriend loves the long ball. Smile

Kale, don't spend the next week trying to hit another one. Home runs are accidents! Cool

PD, Kale thanks you for the props.
Last edited by Panther Dad
Highheat60, can you provide some more insight into the Naaman loss to Lakeview. I'm presuming that Cameron Brewer pitched a pretty good game, he's only a soph. Did Naaman's errors allow some runs. Just really shocked when I saw that score. They only beat us by one point the night before and that was with Chandler on the mound for 6 innings.
FO,

It can be fun, can't it!

Hawkman,

Thanks...it should be a fun summer. Have you run out of room for the home run balls in the trophy room between little and big Hawk?

ob-n,

Thanks an good luck the rest of the way BD!

PAW-FECT,

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you all yesterday. Good luck in the playoffs and we will see you soon!

blackhawk32,

Thanks and good luck to you guys as well!
43momma This was a game where Lakeview just played better than Naaman. I know I know, Its hard to beleive but Lakeview jumped up 2-0 through about the 4th inning and LC had the LC meltdown and Naaman tied it up then went ahead 4-2. Naaman then put in Pearce but LC came back to tie it up 4-4 in the 6th and Naaman pulled Pierce to put in Haney for the 7th, and then in the 8th LC had runners on 1st&2nd w/2outs and Chandler singled through the left side to score winning run.
Naaman kinda looked puzzled after the game! LOL !
quote:
Originally posted by John G.:
quote:
Shhhh...don't tell Kale. I have him believing I set an HR record in OK.

You never told us you pitched in OK!!!
Big Grin

Congrats to you and to Kale! Which side of the plate did he hit it from?

Left...he has 4 in his career, all from the left. In my opinion, he has more pop from right (his dominant side) but 80 percent of his AB's are left handed... law of averages I guess.

I was a Jason Kendall type of catcher in my day, without the speed. I just bared my soul, what next, my middle name?
Last edited by kirk

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.