Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

How do invites to this work?

Are many of the spots filled now by kids that had good sophomore seasons or reputations, with a few spots available to players that have strong junior seasons ... or is it pretty much filled up now, at the beginning of the season and the only kids added later are done so to fill holes in the rosters (or both).

Thanks.
Wasn't there but for what it is worth, I heard that a few standout players were Nick Chmielewski-Sandburg, Pete Cappetta- Montini, Grant Monroe-Schaumburg and Sam Franklin-New Trier. I'm sure there were others that also impressed. I know John Flanagan from Bellville was there and I heard that he was chosen for the Area Code games. Again, my information is second hand so don't quote me.
Last edited by itsrosy
It was a great day at Triton!...It was all about pitching on the day... Saw lots of good ones...Some guys worked 1 inning, others worked as many as 3. They are in no particular order, Ahern, Chmielewski, Kaczmarek, McFarland, Stroud, Allen, Chojnowski, Manville, Scarpetta, Huencke, and Monroe. Position players that looked impressive was Doyle, Biela, Estand, Kapteyn, Soto, and Sexton and several others... Loads of talent there, Many scouts were furiously scribbling notes...
I would very much agree with the last post.
Add Ian Tomkins to the list as catchers go, Tomkins arm reminds me of things I have not seen in a while. Real good!!

Mick Doyle looked pretty comfortable. Monroe, Chimmer, Scarpetta, and Chijnowski on the hill.
Real good event with alot of talented guys out there. I would say Sexton , Kaz, and Allen all looked awesome but that would be biased..

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.