Skip to main content

On a more positive note. I have a student who made all- stars this year as a 14 yr old. We spent lots of time working on pitch to pitch adjustments. He was nt getting to play a position other than pitch.He was dwelling on it so I told him work harder do better and dont walk if you a chance to bat. Meanwhile I had worked with 2 other pitchers on the all-star team so they had an idea of the language.The second game in state one of these guys is pitching 1st inn. a little shaky but no runs. 2nd better and the kid got better the whole game to throw a C G. After the game my student didnt get to play but said he was helping the pitcher. After the first inn. the pitcher came straight to my student and said you see anything. He said" I told him and he did it" and it worked. By the end of the tourn. 4 guys had asked this kid to watch them throw. Thats what this game is about players helping players ,and coaches helping players become positive leaders to one another.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Great story!

Here is another...well trained pitcher arrives at a top conference DI...brings his pitching program with him...coach finds the program interesting... has the player install his pithcing program on the team...player becomes pitcher and a defacto coach.

Am told that it is a true story. Be interesting to see how the team does his year....

Cool 44

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.