Skip to main content

Can people post some tourneys here that have good competition and known for being well run.My Summer team is based out of maryland so nothing to far like cali or out west or midwest but anything else i would like.We are some juniors/and rest seniors team playing in a 17-19u metro summer league and we are trying to add 1 or 2 more tournaments to our list. We arnt travel,we are steps above that or new to baseball,so no low class tourneys.

Thanks guys
"We NOT Me"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by TheOutfielder30:
Can people post some tourneys here that have good competition and known for being well run.My Summer team is based out of maryland so nothing to far like cali or out west or midwest but anything else i would like.We are some juniors/and rest seniors team playing in a 17-19u metro summer league and we are trying to add 1 or 2 more tournaments to our list. We arnt travel,we are steps above that or new to baseball,so no low class tourneys.

Thanks guys

You can try triplecrownsports.com for some tourneys. usssa.org is another place and perfectgame.com also.
quote:
Originally posted by TheOutfielder30:

Thanks guys

You have a PM
Go to www.worldbaseballfederation and click on the left flyer.

The WBF Championships @ Osceola County Stadium in Kissimmee, Florida, averages about 200-plus college and pro scouts in attendance ever year.

This year's dates are June 25-29 in Osceola. Teams like East Cobb Baseball, Bayside Yankees, and the Central Florida Renegades attend this event.

For more information contact Bob Pincus at 352-365-6130.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.