Skip to main content

Hi, I'm a 15 year old pitcher, going to be 16 in June, have been on varsity since freshmen year, and my teammate who's been on varsity since freshmen year, is a very good catcher , can play infield too, and is a very good hitter,he played for the Chicago Cardinals last year, a very competitive team that won against teams like the Schaumburg Seminoles and the Chicago Clubbers. I myself throw mid 70's . We are looking for a 16u travel team to play on , We are from the northwest side of chicago, so something around there or wilmette / winnetka would fit for us.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by bballdad1954:
Wasn't the Chicago Cardinals Coach Rick Van Pelt's team? I hear he is having a team this year. Why not play ofr him again? He is a good guy. My son played for him in the past.
How do you like playing for Coach Pildes? How is Chris Rivera doing? I hear he can really bring it. He is a great kid.

Yes that's his team, i didn't play for him last summer but the catcher and chris rivera did, i just found out about a week ago that the Cardinals will have a team this summer so ya i'm playing for them, just have to try out. But playing for Pildes is great, and chris is doing well, for some reason he probably isn't playing for the Cardinals this summer. cubbum better play for the cardinals too lol.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.