Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Maybe we should change the criteria for being an old timer to include year's as a member??
Let's say anything over five years as a member.
I'm pulling for you cball.

We could see an epic Fight on or hands cball,

( The Battle of the 200's ).

This could go down in the History as the battle of the Millennuim on the HSBBW.
Never before have so few challenged the Old Timer Empire.

Let the Battle ( debate ) Begin.

EH
Last edited by theEH
cball

To bequeath some of my postsI have to die--THAT AIN'T HAPPENING--u can have them all now if you want because. even though some think the number of posts mean something, they mean nothing to me--there ain't no Hall of Fame for the most posts---if just one of the posts helped one parent or player it was worth it---what is the sense in having experience if you cannot share it?

Happy and Healthy Holidays to everyone
I think we should count only "quality posts" just like "quality starts" for a Pitcher!

If a thread you start goes "Golden", that should count for 100.
If a post you make starts an on-line fight, that's minus 100.

If you make a post that includes a link to George Brett talking about bowel movements, that is also minus 100!

Caution! Strong Language!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...5Qdk&feature=related
Last edited by gitnby
quote:
Originally posted by TRhit:
cball

To bequeath some of my postsI have to die--THAT AIN'T HAPPENING--u can have them all now if you want because. even though some think the number of posts mean something, they mean nothing to me--there ain't no Hall of Fame for the most posts---if just one of the posts helped one parent or player it was worth it---what is the sense in having experience if you cannot share it?

Happy and Healthy Holidays to everyone
You could give him 12,000 of your posts and deduct it from your taxes.
"But now her face is lumpy, like a Stretch Armstrong doll that has been used as a chew toy by angry abused dog."

I don't even want to tell you where I read that, but it was while looking, just now, for an image for an idea I had which I could post on this 200 topic.....an idea which I've since forgotten.

[see how easy it is to rack up the posts?]

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.