Skip to main content

does anyone know when mlb.com will put up all the scouting reports/videos of pro prospects to be drafted this year? I thought normally they put them up earlier. The link may be there , maybe im just missing it. Anyone know? Thanks...
You look forward to it like a birthday party when you're a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen. --Joe DiMaggio, on Opening Day
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would also like to recommend that our members keep an eye on the new PG Crosschecker site.

I don't usually "go commercial" here, but Perfect Game has supported the High School Baseball Web in so many ways through the years that I think it's appropriate for me to return the favor, especially considering the people involved in pgcrosschecker.com. Take a look at the photo and name on the front page of the new site. Hopefully most of you recognize Allan Simpson as the man who founded Baseball America 25 years ago. Put Allan together with the great staff of Perfect Game and they have to be building something good!

Okay, commercial over. And I'm not really a spokesmodel, but I do play one on TV! rotlaugh

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.