Skip to main content

LIVE, BREATHE, and PLAY baseball all day, every day.
Premier Baseball School, Chandler, OK, is looking to fill out remaining roster openings on its U16 & U18 Select Teams. Premier Select teams play in Showcase tournaments each weekend in June and July around the Midwest. Teams will play in a minimum of 8 Showcase Tournaments, playing in some of the finest college facilities the region has to offer and in front of many college and professional scouts. Premier Baseball School has on-site housing, fields, cages, bullpens, strength facilities, coaches and instructors. Experience college ball now! For more information, email Jon Brummett, jb@premierbaseballschool.com, or check out our website at: http://www.premierbaseballschool.com.
JB
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Experience college ball now! For more information, email Jon Brummett, jb@premierbaseballschool

Hi coach,
I coach a 18u team up here in Chicago area, and just wondering where you are going to play. What schools? Fall also? We are very agressive and and a D1 type team looking to make ties in South so we can have different Avenues . My name is Billy Copp, my team is the Cangelosi Orioles or Illinois Orioles. Thanks for your time.
We live in Maine. How would we get on your team.

My son is a 6-foor-3 16 yo righty sophomore pitcher. Throws well, but has not been clocked. How can you see him to decide if he is right for your team?

We're new to the process and are not sure what to do. But we know baseball here is Maine is not very good compared to other areas.

Reading posts here we think we need to be proactive.
nebaseball12 you should contact the lightning team in danvers ma. i think they are out of strike one in danvers or extra innings that is a town over.they are the best, and closest aau program to you.they are usually ranked nationaly.then you work your way into conn.there is enough travel in aau to begin with. give them a call and see if you can throw for them.its a good place to start.but thats just my opinion. happy new year
NEBaseball12,

Thanks for the reply! You can email me directly for more info faster and easier than going back and forth here. Send to: jb@premierbaseballschool.com and I'll get you all the information you need. The easiest way for me to see your son would be via video tape. Last year, 4 players were selected by this method.

You are right in being proactive and 16 is a good time to get started. Velocity isn't everything! We'll build a foundation of solid mechanics (if they aren't already there) and then build arm strength, control, and velocity upon that foundation.

Again, I appreciate your response and look forward to communicating more with you.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.