Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

fball, not sure how many he played for bergen but I know he played many for the Elk Grove Travelers, Northwest Travelers, McHenry County Hurricanes, and Conant High School. He also spent a lot of time in the warehouse with his Dad during the winter working both hitting and pitching along with long toss. All that being said I don't know anything about Bergen Beach and how many games or how much training and development.
quote:
Originally posted by reggies1970:
Are we done with the love fest

Reggie,
There's some problem that you see with others offering congratulations to a young athlete for finding his dream of playing at the next level?

No, I don't agree with bergenshschump that a new thread should be started for one individual when a thread for such annoucements already exists. But trying to stifle the well wishing of others? Bad day?
Thanks 2Bagger...

The kid is an awesome talent, up there with anyone else who is mentioned. So Congrats again, many others have gotten more attention before they even reached the point Wright has.

Again, maybe bergenbeachhschamps you can tell me how many games he played for The Beach?

I'm more familiar with him as an "alumn" of Elk Grove Travlers, McHenry County and of course Conant.

Thanks in advance!
i agree with CPZ and FBDAD, congradulations to a kid who has talent and i hope it works out either way it goes. draft or AK.

I find it funny that the first in line to offer - and take tacit cudos for his success is Bergen. I suppose that if Austin is drafted, Steve Bort will post his name up on the web site as another kid he has guided to the show. And I think that is the essence of the discussion.
Many thanks for the kind words. Each of you know that the process of choosing a school can be stressful, and when you're a baseball player that choice becomes even more daunting. A parent only hopes that, in the end, their son or daughter can come away with the "perfect fit". We believe that in our son's case, he is fortunate to have found his "perfect fit".

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.