* Naaman Forest
* Frisco Cent.
* McKinney North

Pool 3- Thursday and Friday games at Al Alford field
* McKinney ***** Cats (Robert S. Razz)
* Wylie
* Richardson Berkner
* John Paul II

Consolation semi's and consolation final, as well as, champ semi's and final at Boyd on Saturday.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
kirk -- you don't see JP II versus TJ in the finale? Now that's offensive! And I think you are forgetting about the McK North weapons -- do you need a refresher? Big Grin

Regarding TJ, I never said TJ wouldn't make it, you did. Regarding JP II that is just a prediction. Regarding North pool, that is not a shot at North, or Allen or Naaman or Frisco Cent. Just an observation of their pool and my opinion that they are in the tougest pool. No weak teams there, Everyobdy will have to roll out 1-3 in their rotation.
Kirk,

I don't know where you are coming from, everybody on this board knows 4A teams can't compete with the big boys in 5A. I know that is true, I read it on the High School Baseball Web last year. Should be a fight between Allen, West and Wylie.

Originally posted by Kirk:
Pool 3- Thursday and Friday games at Al Alford field
* McKinney ***** Cats (Robert S. )

quote:
Originally posted by Bring it:
OP,

You made a crack last week about our scrimmage schedule, hinting it wasn't too tough. So, feeling proud of shutting out Terrell and DeSoto are we?

Bring it.......

I wasn't cracking about the schedule. I was referring to the great pitching you guys have. I also don't recall mentioning anything about shutouts. You must have gotten that info somewhere else.
Last edited by Old Pitcher
quote:
Originally posted by dodger:
OP,

Does this ring a bell?

Originally posted by Old Pitcher:
McKinney North actually got to play two today. 2 shutouts against Terrell and DeSoto.

And it was colder than a well diggers.........

Just a thought.

Dodger,

Good investigative reporting! I forgot I put that out there! I am old! Thanks for the clarification. By the way, I hear Fox 4 is hiring.
quote:
Originally posted by Bring it:
Congratulations to Plano West, they have a very solid ball club. I will say, with their on field behavior, they better get used to being thrown at. Not a traditional approach to old school on field behavior.

After talking with my son after the game, I have to agree with Bring it, our players showed poor sportmanship last night, including my son. Don't know why kids feel like they need to talk trash???

When my son told me what he said to BK, I told him that he should wear the pitch, run to first and keep his mouth shut!!! Unfortunately, the first pitch thrown at him, after his comment, was up around the globe. I don't want him wearing that pitch. I DO NOT THINK BK WAS THROWING AT THE HEAD. HE WAS FRUSTRATED, HE WAS GOING TO HIT SOMEBODY (GOOD OPPORTUNITY) AND THE BALL GOT SAILED.
Last edited by kirk
Our game didn't end until 11:15pm!! I guess nobody called in the game. Early season overlook I guess. I don't know who actually calls in the score. I have never done it.

For those of you that want to know, here is the boxscore:

Allen 2 3 4
North 3 6 2

WP-Lackie (1-0) 4-1/3 3H 2R 1ER 3BB 10K
LP-Johanson (?)
SV-Hughes 2-2/3 0H 0R 0ER 0BB 5K

2B-Allen-Brunk (1) North-Yates (1)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.