Skip to main content

To clarify, some of those guys graduated HS in 2008 and are now in college. Sollars is a rising soph. at Longwood (on the team). I forget where Moon goes, but he's not playing college ball. I think those are all of their college guys, though some will be in college next month of course.

Imagine what that team would be like if Ronnie Shaban were there? (But he's where he needs to be, in collegiate wood bat ball.) Actually someone told me he was officially on the roster early in the season. Any chance he'll show up for regionals, or if they make nationals? Boy, would that ever make for a murderer's row!
The word I have heard as long as you are present for the 1st game of district play or if it is a excused absense you can play, but if you are with a another team during this time you cannot play, another thing being said is as long as you arrive prior to the start of the tournment (example the district, state, regional, national) you can play eventhough you were not there for the prio tounament but have been on the roster from the begining. I like the 50% rule. Lots of different interpetation of the rules, not sure what is correct. Ronnie Shaban last game is tonight, Post 137 leaves tomorrows for WVU I would be surprised to find out he was with Post 137. That coastal planins summer league schedule is pretty tough, 55 games in 60 days or so. I like Post 137 without him but with him he has gotta help.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.