Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Granite State Baseball Association:
I can not wait for this winter to be over,first pitch can not come soon enough. Still figuring out which teams are playing in which divisions, here are some of my points of view on the upcoming season.

Salem - Three seniors Treff, Morin and Poore. These guys are going to be solid again, I had the opportunity to see the up and and coming Blue Devila this past fall and do agree that this team should be strong.

Memorial - Coach Abood had a great first year at the helm, can't wait to see what he does in 2011. My opinion that NH baseball needs strong city teams. I feel like he has some good talent coming up, and has added some quality assistant coaches.

Hopkinton - They have a very solid group of Juniors, they will be dangerous in 11.

Winnacunnet - Keep an eye out for Kenny Smith.

Merrimack - I honestly feel these guys will be competitive this season, not a powerhouse but a solid program.

BG - Scott Painter will do good things with this program.

Nashua North - Tough again.

Souhegan - Shagrin and Dugdale will make this squad a contender.

Bedford - They have the pitching to win but do they have enough offense that will be the question

Winnisquam - Jordan Cote, this kid can bring it and Coach Caruso's use of him in the playoffs last year was brilliant. They will contend.

This should be a good season, can't wait for it to start.

Mike,

No mention of that Dover team? Seawards is a beast, on the mound and at the plate. They've got speed with Fredette and Carlburg. what are your thoughts?
quote:
Originally posted by baseballswagg:
I just saw you had the wrong facts but, I mean last year I called the odds make in Vegas and he said that a team the was 20-0 had no shot to be no hit in the Championship game... and I dont care if Winnisquam repreats im not from there just dont like teams that make excuses

I didn't make any excuses, I made a predictioin. We will have to wait and see if it comes true. Good luck to all the teams, lets hope the weather gets better so we can get out there and hit the ball.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.