Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jeff,

My guys mates are playin your son and his team on Friday... though he will throw the Sat morning game vs. Liberty.

I was all set to take to the highway this afternoon to begin the 13+ hr. trek south. But the forecast for the second half of the weekend did not look good down there, plus I would have had to drive through a Feb snow event on my way back home on Sunday.
Oh well, looks like I can watch the Friday game with a live-cast... and will have to sit with the "Lego men" on Sat morning.

Best of luck to your son...
I dn't have a kid on a team, this is a college planning road trip, but

Going to watch William and Mary vs URI Sunday, then Duke vs Campbell Tues, (or possibly Elon vs NC A and T.....).

Any HSBBW parents in those stands??

I know one dad of a Duke player on HSBBW, but have a hunch you won't be making it cross country, Rob. Can I text you from the game to update you?? Looking forward to watching him play.

My son and I are very excited about watching some great college ball, and bonding on our road trip. (Ok, I am excited about the bonding, not so sure he is Smile

We'll also get to see my 94 year old dad, which is priceless.
Last edited by BaseballmomandCEP
Ballmom,
Have a good friend who will be @ the W&M games. His son is a senior @ W&M lefthanded outfielder.. if you see the parents ask for Mark and tell 'em Dan from T-town said hey.

... watch for the weather just north of there on Sunday ... could be some tricky driving. Figures..the winter was going so nice.. and now that we need some help for ballgames..??!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.