Skip to main content

Explanation is probably in front on my face and I am missing it, but.....I have to ask so I will better understand. I noticed that certain states (as far as high school) had a high number of state ranked 2012 graduates listed while others (like MS) only had 4. Tell me how this works please. Could there only be 4 in the state of MS that would qualify for the at minimum other ranking??? Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Swampboy:
All PG lists are works in progress. They add, delete, and sort as they acquire and digest additional information. The younger the year group under consideration, the more preliminary the list.

Agree, although when you say young do you mean the 2013 group or > 3 years before next draft. I think 2012 is around the corner although I agree that the list can always change.

I also noticed that when the list came out, It was accessible to Insider subscribers for 1 day and then available to only premium subscribers the next day so I cannot verify BBB08s question if PG made changes.

In AZ, I only saw 6 HS players and I know 5 of them personally. Not sure if there were additions or subtractions.

Based on what I read from Mr. PG Staff, you can have the same PG grade but rankings both national and state can differ vastly.

Congratulations to all who made the list!

RR23
Last edited by Ryanrod23

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.