Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am a big fan of PG but in this instance that article does not scratch the surface regarding who will get drafted. It is bias towars what they consider the top prospects. The initial question is this forumn if I am correct was who are the draft prospects. Again, the question can be answer very quickly if parents and players in the DFW area are willing to share which is has yor son completed a draft questionnnaire. Completing one does not gurantee that you will be drafted but if you have not completed one based on what I know the player is not a draft prospect period.
geez there's 73 names of players from tx on the list so thats scratching the surface.

The players I've seen lately are the obvious.
Steve Bean - Rockwall
Spencer Edwards - Rockwall
Jake Thompson - Rockwall-Heath
Jovan Hernandez - Rockwall-Heath
Austin Schotts - Frisco Centennial

All have had steady following of scouts watching them throughout the season. Good luck to them. It's exciting.

I don't think a lot of parents on here that are going to respond to your request for who completed a questionaire.
Of those 73 players on the Texas list how many are from this "area"? Please see the initial question. I realizing one should not assume anything but since this is the high school forumn I am assuming the question is directed towards high school players. However, upon reflection I can see where the poster could have meant to include former high school players from this area. The reason I said "scratching the surface is because if you will look at the attachment it is only for those draft prospects who are projected to go in the 1st ten rounds. Given that the list does not include the remaining 40 rounds and all individuals on the list are not from this area I would believe it is safe to assume that the list is "not scratching the surface"

I did not expect anybody to state who completed a questionairre. My point is that absent this knowledge it is pretty difficult to know who "may" be drafted. You would be surprised as to how many good high school potential college ball players there are but who lack the projection to be considered a draft prospect. They may put up great numbers but the scouts do not see them playing proffessionally. The more obvious high school ball players are the ones where we have actual knowledge that the scouts are there to see such as pitchers and position players who have projectable skills. I am willing to bet that all of these players have completed a questionnaire. With respect to players you have mentioned my son has played with and against all of those players except one. Out of that list I have actual knowledge that four of them have completed a questionnaire.
The list is based on the first ten rounds only. Texas is a great baseball state, but 73 from Texas is a very high number and I would bet that 73 players from any state will not go in the first ten rounds.

BTW, There is only 40 rounds this year. I will say... There will be some surprise picks out of Texas this year... there always is.

I should also add... Typically the draft proves to leave many more people disappointed than happy. There are a lot of talented players out there.
How are you Jerry. Hope all is well. Thanks for providing your input. For the record my last post to Rock dad was to clarify why the list did not scratch the surface as it relates to high school prospects or for that matter former high school players who get drafted. Reason being the list includes high school and college players who are not from the DFW area. Second, although I was wrong becuase I thought there were 50 rounds, the list only includes the first 10 rounds. I realize folks define "top prospect" differently but I include in my definition any kid that gets drafted is a top prospect considering that there are thousand of kids playing both high school and college ball.

I agree with your statement that alot of kids will be dissapointed especially at the college level.
PG updated their HS Top 500 Prospects list here:
PG 2012 HS Prospects List

First 11 Players on the list from metroplex are:
Austin Aune - SS/OF - Argyle
Steve Bean - C - Rockwall
Jake Thompson - RHP/1B - Rockwall-Heath
Teddy Stankiewicz RHP/1B/3B - Fort Worth Christian
Joseph Shaw RHP - Ennis
Kenneth Brown - RHP - Ponder
Jovan Hernandez - C - Rockwall-Heath
Spencer Edwards - SS - Rockwall
Austin Schotts - SS - Frisco Centennial
Chad Hollingsworth - RHP - Waco Robinson
Willie Schwanke - 3B/1B Frisco Wakeland

Many players intermingled with these from Houston/Corpus regions.

GR - IDK if these players completed questionaires.

Interesting note - In 2011, 40 TX HS Players were drafted. 15 signed. That was in 50 rounds. As PGStaff said - this year only 40 rounds.
Last edited by Rock Dad
I'll add a few more that aren't on the list but will go in top 10 rounds...or fairly close:

Colin Poche
Tejay Antone
Sterling Wynn

While I think Hernandez is a heck of a player, I haven't heard much about him getting popped that early. Hope he does...he can play.

It's going to be really interesting to see how everything plays out with the new CBA. I think you will see some guys go in the top 10 rounds who normally wouldn't go in the top 10 rounds...senior signs in particular.
Regarding PGs rankings....I will say this, they are the best there is regarding amatuer baseball when it comes HS player rankings. With that being said, out of all of the states in the US, they have the least hold on the state of Texas. So when it comes to PG Texas rankings...just kind of use there rankings as rough guideline as to who to follow not necessarily there ranking. Take this for instance.....Texas is 4 times the size of florida, yet florida has probably 20 PG tournaments where texas has only 1 tournament. And even that tournament in Texas still does not have the top two programs participating in it from the state. PG does a terrific job, but when it comes to Florida rankings, I would take them to the bank.....Texas & Oklahoma not so much.
quote:
Originally posted by golden rule:
La Flama Blanca can you clarify your comments? What do you mean " least hold on Texas"? What tournament are you specifically talking about in Texas? PG does have its two to three Showcases every year which are usually held in Houston, Blinn and DFW. What two top programs do not participate in the state?

I believe that he's referring to actual tournaments and not individual showcases.
quote:
La Flama Blanca can you clarify your comments? What do you mean " least hold on Texas"? What tournament are you specifically talking about in Texas? PG does have its two to three Showcases every year which are usually held in Houston, Blinn and DFW. What two top programs do not participate in the state?

Meaning...they havent seen the players barely at all from Texas, and a lot of there rankings in texas is based on word of mouth. Good or bad, it doesnt really matter if you ask me, as the MLB draft has been going on lot longer than PG rankings. Whereas in florida for instance, they have probably seen every player down there 10 times. In Texas they would be lucky to see them once if that. I havent had time to look at the list above, but if i had to guess, over 40 % of those guys you posted above have either never been to a PG showcase, only been to one showcase or PG tourny, or have never been to either one of them.

All i'm saying.... is as good as PG is, don't take there Texas rankings to the bank. Just enjoy the process!!!! And if you son is really top 10 round talent, it will work itself out regardless of webiste rankings.
Last edited by La Flama Blanca
quote:
Of those 73 players on the Texas list how many are from this "area"? Please see the initial question.

Last time I checked this was called the "Texas Forum". No where does the original poster clarify or define what "area" he is referring to when he says "local high school players" so I would think that responding about Texas prospects would be appropriate.

Sounds like to me there might be a lanky lefty in 8-5A wondering if his name is going to be on the list. Wink
Last edited by cheapseats
Even though it states Texas forumn, I think most people would agree that the majority of posters who discuss baseball in this forumn are focusing thier comments on the DFW and surrounding areas. The question of course is defining the "surrounding areas." In all honesty how many discussions on this board are about baseball in the Houston, Austin and areas near Corpus Christi etc. Thus, when one uses the term "area" on a forumn in which the vast majority of the posts are about the DFW and "surrounding areas" it is very logical to assume that their question was about these areas. Although, one should never assume but if we were to take the posters second comment into consideration, he or she then use the term "local" to clarify their initial comment. My sense is that if it was state wide they would have used the term Texas, but I could be wrong and could have made assumptions that were not warranted. If so please forgive me.
golden - I am not new on the block, been around awhile (7 years) .... several years ago there were quite a few active posters in the Texas forum from Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Lubbock and a few from Houston. I believe one of the reason some of those from other areas in Texas stopped visiting this forum is because of threads like this where everyone assumes that we are talking about DFW when discussing Texas baseball . It is not the DFW Forum, it is the Texas Forum, if people want to get specific on a region, they should define the region, otherwise it just alienates those from other parts of the state to refer to DFW as the "local area" ....just my 2 cents, I will go back into retirement now...
I have not been following the fourmn as long as you have but during the period that I have been it has tended to be DFW specific. Quite frankly that is all I know. My sense is that would be true of many posters in the last couple of years or more.
Appreciate the history lesson and I agree it would be nice if it included other parts of the state because I would enjoy getting a birds eye view of what is going on in those parts of the state.

I guess the question is how do we get the forumn to move back in that direction?
Here is a thread from a few years ago discussing this issue. I think it is safe to say that the people in south Texas became tired of the North Texas slant in this forum and moved on.

http://hsbaseballweb.com/eve/f...781/m/6771009032/p/1

1. I don't think people from other parts of the state feel welcome....in recent years, I have seen people post about San Antonio, Austin, Houston, etc. and no one replies...maybe if the posters in the Texas forum made people from other parts of the state feel welcome maybe they would post more.

2. Houston has their own forum at Houston5Abaseball.com Some of them follow this forum but they mostly post on their local forum.

3. The intent of my original post is to make the suggestion that if you are talking about a specific part of the state, mention what area you are referring to. Perhaps others in the state would feel more welcome to post if we didn't post like it was a DFW Forum.

If more people from other parts of the state would visit maybe we could learn something about baseball outside of DFW. Houston has some pretty strong players, districts, summer teams, etc.
Cheapseats,
you are correct. I miss those S. Texas comments.
My son plays summer ball in the Premier League for the Arlington A's and we often face the SA Sliders, Austin Wings, Houston Heat and others. Some strong talent exists from these S. Texas clubs. I would enjoy hearing about the respective High Schools these players attend and the MLB draftable talent.
With that said, I think the majority of N. Texas forum participants are only concerned with N. Texas.
Same can be said for S. Texas and probably W. Texas.
The state is too big. IMHO, the forum should be region specific. Revised to be North Texas, South Texas and West Texas forums. With more regions, it might breed more conversations from those areas and thus, more information to satisfy my baseball hungry mind Smile
Last edited by mj 8
quote:
Regarding PGs rankings....I will say this, they are the best there is regarding amatuer baseball when it comes HS player rankings. With that being said, out of all of the states in the US, they have the least hold on the state of Texas. So when it comes to PG Texas rankings...just kind of use there rankings as rough guideline as to who to follow not necessarily there ranking. Take this for instance.....Texas is 4 times the size of florida, yet florida has probably 20 PG tournaments where texas has only 1 tournament. And even that tournament in Texas still does not have the top two programs participating in it from the state. PG does a terrific job, but when it comes to Florida rankings, I would take them to the bank.....Texas & Oklahoma not so much.

It seems like most of the posts in this forum are from people in the DFW area. I'm not from Texas, but I think it would be great if the entire state were more involved. There is great baseball all over the state. DFW and Houston are two of the biggest hotbeds in the entire country. There is a lot of talent all over the state. Everybody here knows that.

Anyway, about the earlier posts... Nobody is perfect, I know we aren’t anyway. We always hear a lot of disagreement with the rankings until after the draft. The draft almost always straightens things out. The top players aren’t always drafted, but that is due to things other than talent.

Whenever I see someone mention how we do things or what it is we don’t know… I always get curious and start checking things out. Obviously there is no way to check out how a future draft will go, so I usually check the most recent draft to see how that went.

So after reading this thread, I checked through last year (2011) draft to see the actual results. I checked the 2011 draft tracker at MLB.com. They have 42 Texas High School players listed from last year’s draft.

Here are the facts…

Of the 42 players, two players were actually from other states, both had attended PG events and both were in the rankings.

Of the 40 from the state of Texas…

36 had attended Perfect Game events and were all ranked

One of the other four was also ranked by PG.

Of those drafted in the first ten rounds, one player was not ranked by PG and he did not attend a PG event.

So in the entire state of Texas last year four of 40 drafted players did not attend a PG event. 2 of those 4 were seen by PG at other places and had reports in our database. 1 of those 2 was ranked by PG. The other 36 were both ranked and had attended a PG event.

If PG has 37 of 40 of this year’s draft identified from Texas and 36 of 40 have attended PG events… It’s not perfect, but I can live with it! Of course, we can always get better!

BTW… I don’t always know if a player is from DFW, Houston, or some other area… So it’s difficult to sort that out with any accuracy. And I doubt if we were any more accurate in Florida.

Nobody cares where the best players are from, they only want to know who they are. We might do more events in other places, but Texas is a top baseball state and we try hard to find out who the best players are. Sometimes things do get in the way, but that happens everywhere.

The comments here are very kind compared to some we get about the rankings. I might disagree with some of what has been said, but this thread has been polite and that is appreciated.
Baseball America top 100:

1 Byron Buxton of Appling County HS, Baxley, Ga.
2 Mike Zunino c Florida
3 Kyle Zimmer rhp San Francisco
4 Mark Appel rhp Stanford
5 Kevin Gausman rhp Louisiana State
6 Carlos Correa ss Puerto Rico Baseball Academy, Gurabo, P.R.
7 Albert Almora of Mater Academy, Hialeah Gardens, Fla.
8 Michael Wacha rhp Texas A&M
9 Lucas Giolito rhp Harvard-Westlake HS, Studio City, Calif.
10 Marcus Stroman rhp Duke
11 Max Fried lhp Harvard-Westlake HS, Studio City, Calif.
12 David Dahl of Oak Mountain HS, Birmingham
13 Lance McCullers Jr. rhp Jesuit HS, Tampa
14 Deven Marrero ss Arizona State

15 Courtney Hawkins of Carroll HS, Corpus Christi, Texas

16 Gavin Cecchini ss Barbe HS, Lake Charles, La.
17 Andrew Heaney lhp Oklahoma State
18 Chris Stratton rhp Mississippi State
19 Corey Seager 3b Northwest Cabarrus HS, Concord, N.C.
20 D.J. Davis of Stone HS, Wiggins, Miss.
21 Richie Shaffer 3b Clemson
22 Victor Roache of Georgia Southern
23 Ty Hensley rhp Santa Fe HS, Edmond, Okla.
24 Matt Smoral lhp Solon (Ohio) HS
25 Tyler Naquin of Texas A&M
26 Stephen Piscotty of/3b Stanford
27 Stryker Trahan of/c Acadiana HS, Lafayette, La.
28 Addison Russell ss Pace (Fla.) HS
29 Lucas Sims rhp Brookwood HS, Snellville, Ga.
30 Shane Watson rhp Lakewood (Calif.) HS
31 Zach Eflin rhp Hagerty HS, Oviedo, Fla.
32 Pierce Johnson rhp Missouri State
33 Joey Gallo 3b/rhp Bishop Gorman HS, Las Vegas
34 Tanner Rahier ss Palm Desert (Calif.) HS
35 Daniel Robertson 3b Upland (Calif.) HS
36 Anthony Alford of Petal (Miss.) HS
37 Walker Weickel rhp Olympia HS, Orlando
38 Ty Buttrey rhp Providence HS, Charlotte
39 Brian Johnson lhp/1b Florida
40 Nick Travieso rhp Archbishop McCarthy HS, Southwest Ranches, Fla.
41 Barrett Barnes of Texas Tech
42 Mitch Haniger of Cal Poly
43 Carson Kelly 3b/rhp Westview HS, Portland, Ore.
44 Mitch Brown rhp Century HS, Rochester, Minn.

45 Tyler Gonzales rhp James Madison HS, San Antonio

46 Nolan Fontana ss Florida

47 Wyatt Mathisen c Calallen HS, Corpus Christi, Texas

48 Clint Coulter c Union HS, Camas, Wash.
49 J.O. Berrios rhp Papa Juan XXIII HS, Bayamon, P.R.
50 Walker Buehler rhp Henry Clay HS, Lexington, Ky.
51 James Ramsey of Florida State
52 Lewis Brinson of Coral Springs (Fla.) HS
53 Hunter Virant lhp Camarillo (Calif.) HS
54 Alex Wood lhp Georgia
55 Nolan Sanburn rhp Arkansas
56 Freddy Avis rhp The Menlo School, Atherton, Calif.
57 Paul Blackburn rhp Heritage HS, Brentwood, Calif.
58 Adam Brett Walker 1b/of Jacksonville
59 Jameis Winston of Hueytown (Ala.) HS
60 Dan Langfield rhp Memphis
61 Matt Koch rhp Louisville
62 Kyle Twomey lhp El Dorado HS, Placentia, Calif.
63 Stephen Johnson rhp St. Edward's (Texas)
64 Jake Barrett rhp Arizona State
65 Tom Murphy c Buffalo

66 Steve Bean c Rockwall (Texas) HS

67 Kevin Plawecki c Purdue
68 Travis Jankowski of Stony Brook
69 Peter O'Brien c Miami

70 C.J. Hinojosa ss Klein Collins HS, Spring, Texas

71 Jesmuel Valentin 2b Puerto Rico Baseball Academy, Gurabo, P.R.
72 Alec Rash rhp ADM HS, Adel, Iowa
73 Martin Agosta rhp St. Mary's
74 James Kaprielian rhp Beckman HS, Irvine, Calif.
75 Derick Velazquez rhp Merced (Calif.) JC
76 Edwin Diaz rhp Naguabo (P.R.) HS
77 Dane Phillips c/1b Oklahoma City
78 J.T. Chargois rhp Rice
79 R.J. Alvarez rhp Florida Atlantic
80 Avery Romero 3b Menendez HS, St. Augustine, Fla.
81 Chris Beck rhp Georgia Southern
82 Pat Light rhp Monmouth
83 Dylan Baker rhp Western Nevada JC
84 Onelkis Garcia lhp no school, Los Angeles
85 Adrian Sampson rhp Bellevue (Wash.) CC
86 Eddie Butler rhp Radford
87 Chase DeJong rhp Wilson HS, Long Beach
88 Branden Kline rhp Virginia
89 Mason Melotakis lhp Northwestern State
90 Brandon Thomas of Georgia Tech
91 Preston Beck of Texas-Arlington
92 D'Vone McClure of Jacksonville (Ark.) HS
93 Kolby Copeland of Parkway HS, Bossier City, La.
94 Luke Bard rhp Georgia Tech
95 Jeff Gelalich of UCLA
96 Tyrone Taylor of Torrance (Calif.) HS
97 Matt Olson 1b Parkview HS, Lilburn, Ga.
98 Tony Renda 2b California
99 Rio Ruiz 3b Bishop Amat HS, La Puente, Calif.
100 Trey Williams 3b Valencia (Calif.) HS
Last edited by russinfortworth
101-200 from Baseball America

101 Mitch Nay 3b Hamilton HS, Chandler, Ariz.
102 Andrew Toles of Chipola (Fla.) JC
103 Brett Phillips of Seminole (Fla.) HS
104 Duane Underwood rhp Pope HS, Marietta, Ga.
105 Jesse Winker of Olympia HS, Orlando
106 Martin Agosta rhp St. Mary's
107 Mitchell Gueller rhp West HS, Chehalis, Wash.
108 Brady Rodgers rhp Arizona State
109 Kyle Hansen rhp St. John's

110 Mitchell Traver rhp Houston Christian HS

111 Max White of Williston (Fla.) HS
112 Josh Elander c/of Texas Christian
113 Fernando Perez 3b Central Arizona JC
114 Steven Rodriguez lhp Florida
115 Seth Willoughby rhp Xavier
116 Tim Cooney lhp Wake Forest
117 Buck Farmer rhp Georgia Tech
118 Kenny Diekroeger 2b Stanford
119 Austin Maddox rhp Florida
120 Brett Mooneyham lhp Stanford
121 Alex Bregman 2b Albuquerque Academy
122 Damien Magnifico rhp Oklahoma
123 Carson Fulmer rhp All Saints Academy, Lakeland, Fla.
124 Alex Yarbrough 2b Mississippi
125 Tyler Pike lhp Winter Haven (Fla.) HS
126 Alex Young lhp Carmel Catholic HS, Mundelein, Ill.
127 Timmy Lopes 2b Edison HS, Huntington Beach, Calif.

128 Austin Aune of Argyle (Texas) HS

129 Felipe Perez rhp Fairmont Prep, Anaheim
130 Justin Garza rhp Bonita HS, La Verne, Calif.
131 Kieran Lovegrove rhp Mission Viejo (Calif.) HS
132 Damion Carroll rhp King George (Va.) HS
133 Jamie Jarmon of Indian River HS, Dagsboro, Del.
134 Kris Hall rhp Lee (Tenn.)
135 Brandon Welch rhp Palm Beach State (Fla.) JC
136 Rhett Wiseman of BB&N HS, Cambridge, Mass.

137 Teddy Stankiewicz rhp Fort Worth Christian HS, North Richland Hills, Texas

138 Dansby Swanson ss Marietta (Ga.) HS

139 Jake Thompson rhp Rockwall-Heath HS, Heath, Texas

140 Max Muncy 1b Baylor
141 Torsten Boss 3b Michigan State
142 Chris Taylor ss Virginia
143 L.J. Mazzilli 2b Connecticut
144 Jamie Callahan rhp Dillon (S.C.) HS
145 Cameron Perkins 3b Purdue
146 Sam Selman lhp Vanderbilt
147 Matt Reynolds 3b Arkansas
148 Lex Rutledge lhp Samford
149 Blake Hauser rhp Virginia Commonwealth
150 Ronnie Freeman c Kennesaw State
151 Josh Schubert of Calhoun (Ga.) HS
152 Steven Okert lhp Oklahoma
153 Timothy Robinson of Ocean View HS, Huntington Beach, Calif.
154 Brandon Lopez ss American Heritage HS, Plantation, Fla.
155 Keon Barnum 1b King HS, Tampa
156 Micah Johnson 2b Indiana
157 Corey Black rhp Faulkner (Ala.)

158 Cory Raley ss Uvalde (Texas) HS

159 Joey DeMichele 2b Arizona State
160 Matt Carasiti rhp St. John's
161 Patrick Wisdom 3b St. Mary's
162 Jackson Willeford 2b Ramona (Calif.) HS
163 Sammy Ayala c La Jolla (Calif.) Country Day HS
164 Jeremy Baltz of St. John's
165 Evan Hill lhp Mount Pleasant (Mich.) HS
166 Seth Streich rhp Ohio
167 Ross Stripling rhp Texas A&M
168 Alec Asher rhp Polk County (Fla.) JC
169 Sam Gillikin of Hoover (Ala.) HS

170 Austin Schotts ss Centennial HS, Frisco, Texas

171 Clate Schmidt rhp Allatoona HS, Acworth, Ga.
172 Heath Slatten rhp Columbia (Tenn.) HS
173 Andrew Calica of Eastlake HS, Chula Vista, Calif.
174 Vincent Jackson of Luella HS, McDonough, Ga.

175 Spencer Edwards of Rockwall (Texas) HS

176 Edgardo Rivera of Inzarry de Puig HS, Toa Baja, P.R.
177 Giovanni Brusa of St. Mary's HS, Stockton, Calif.
178 B.J. Boyd of Palo Alto (Calif.) HS
179 Matthew Reckling rhp Rice
180 Mark Sappington rhp Rockhurst (Mo.)
181 Billy Waltrip lhp Seminole State (Okla.) JC
182 A.J. Simcox ss Farragut HS, Knoxville
183 Mikey White of Spain Park HS, Hoover, Ala.
184 Jon Moscot rhp Pepperdine
185 Ryan McNeil rhp Nipomo (Calif.) HS
186 Trey Lang rhp Gateway (Ariz.) CC
187 Scott Griggs rhp UCLA
188 David Hill rhp El Modena HS, Orange, Calif.
189 Cody Poteet rhp Christian HS, El Cajon, Calif.
190 Zach Quintana rhp Arbor View HS, Las Vegas
191 Beau Amaral of UCLA
192 Adrian Marin ss Gulliver Prep, Miami
193 Kyle Carter of Columbus (Ga.) HS
194 Ty Blach lhp Creighton
195 Christian Powell rhp College of Charleston
196 Zach Isler rhp Cincinnati
197 Vahn Bozoian of Ayala HS, Chino Hills, Calif.
198 Reid Scoggins rhp Howard (Texas) JC
199 Zack Jones rhp San Jose State
200 Bryan de la Rosa c Olympic Heights HS, Boca Raton, Fla
201 Ryan Tella [+] OF 4YR Auburn Ala.

202 Bralin Jackson [+] OF HS Raytown (Mo.) South HS Mo.

203 Ryan Kellogg [+] LHP HS Street HS, Whitby, Ont. Ont.

204 Ryan Warner [+] RHP HS Pine Creek HS, Colorado Springs Col.

205 Ryan Burr [+] RHP HS Highlands Ranch (Colo.) HS Col.

206 James Marvel [+] RHP HS Campolindo HS, Moraga, Calif. Calif.

207 Colin Rodgers [+] LHP HS Parkview Baptist HS, Baton Rouge La.

208 Josh Conway [+] RHP 4YR Coastal Carolina N.C.

209 Chris Serritella [+] 1B 4YR Southern Illinois-Carbondale Ill.

210 Daniel Stumpf [+] LHP JC San Jacinto (Texas) JC Texas

211 Jake Johansen [+] RHP 4YR Dallas Baptist Texas

212 Logan Ehlers [+] LHP JC Howard (Texas) JC Texas

213 Joe Rogers [+] LHP 4YR Central Florida Fla.

214 Skye Bolt [+] OF HS Holy Innoncents HS, Atlanta Ga.

215 Steven Duggar [+] OF HS Byrnes HS, Duncan, S.C. S.C.

216 Robert Benincasa [+] RHP 4YR Florida State Fla.

217 Jacob Stone [+] RHP JC Weatherford (Texas) JC Texas

218 Holden Helmink [+] RHP HS Willis (Texas) HS Texas

219 Austin Dean [+] 2B HS Klein-Collins HS, Spring, Texas Texas

220 Dakota Bacus [+] RHP 4YR Indiana State Ind.

221 Eric Stamets [+] SS 4YR Evansville Ind.

222 Cody Gunter [+] RHP/3B HS Flower Mound (Texas) HS Texas

223 Aaron Porter [+] OF HS La Habra (Calif.) HS Calif.

224 Chad Hollingsworth [+] RHP HS Robinson (Texas) HS Texas

225 Kevin Ross [+] 3B HS Niles West HS, Skokie, Ill. Ill.

226 Angel Ortega [+] SS HS International Baseball Academy, Ceiba, P.R. P.R.

227 Nathan Mikolas [+] 1B HS Bradford HS, Kenosha, Wis. Wis.

228 Christian Walker [+] 1B 4YR South Carolina Pa.

229 Jeremy Rathjen [+] OF 4YR Rice Texas

230 Matt Snyder [+] 1B 4YR Mississippi Miss.

231 Ronnie Richardson [+] OF 4YR Central Florida Fla.

232 Jared Price [+] RHP HS Twin Valley HS, Elverson, Pa. Pa.

233 Preston Tucker [+] OF 4YR Florida Fla.

234 Austin Barr [+] C HS Camas (Wash.) HS Wash.

235 Wilfredo Rodriguez [+] C HS Puerto Rico Baseball Academy, Gurabo, P.R. P.R.

236 Mac Williamson [+] OF 4YR Wake Forest N.C.

237 Eric Brooks [+] RHP JC McLennan (Texas) CC Texas

238 Clayton Crum [+] RHP JC Howard (Texas) JC Texas

239 Nick Goody [+] RHP 4YR Louisiana State La.

240 Patrick Kivlehan [+] 3B 4YR Rutgers N.J.

241 Raph Rhymes [+] OF 4YR Louisiana State La.

242 Zach Lovvorn [+] RHP HS Oxford (Ala.) HS Ala.

243 Jalen Goree [+] 2B HS Bibb County HS, Centreville, Ala. Ala.

244 Cory Jones [+] RHP JC JC of the Canyons (Calif.) Calif.

245 Brandon Brennan [+] RHP JC Orange Coast (Calif.) CC Calif.

246 Ty Moore [+] OF HS Mater Dei HS, Santa Ana, Calif. Calif.

247 Julian Service [+] OF HS Sinclair SS, Whitby, Ont. Ont.

249 Trey Killian [+] RHP HS Mountain Home (Ark.) HS Ark.

250 Brock Hebert [+] SS 4YR Southeastern Louisiana La.

251 Anthony Gomez [+] SS 4YR Vanderbilt Tenn.

252 Joe Munoz [+] 3B HS Los Altos HS, Hacienca Heights, Calif. Calif.

253 Rock Rucker [+] LHP/OF HS Russell County HS, Seale, Ala. Ala.

254 Anthony Seise [+] LHP HS West Orange HS, Winter Garden, Fla. Fla.

255 Jon Sandfort [+] RHP HS Winter Springs (Fla.) HS Fla.

256 Daniel Starwalt [+] RHP HS Granite Hills HS, El Cajon, Calif. Calif.

257 Andrew Pullin [+] OF HS Centralia (Wash.) HS Wash.

258 Korey Dunbar [+] C HS Nitro (W.Va.) HS W. Va

259 Logan Vick [+] OF 4YR Baylor Texas

260 Kyle Von Tungeln [+] OF 4YR Texas Christian Texas

261 Evan Marzilli [+] OF 4YR South Carolina S.C.

262 Joe Hudson [+] C 4YR Notre Dame Ind.

263 Tyler Heineman [+] C 4YR UCLA Calif.

264 Jeremy Lucas [+] C 4YR Indiana State Ind.

265 Blake Baxendale [+] C HS Rogers (Ark.) Heritage HS Ark.

266 Jake Lamb [+] 3B 4YR Washington Wash.

267 Kyle Cody [+] RHP HS Chippewa Falls (Wis.) HS Wis.

268 Collin Wiles [+] RHP HS Blue Valley West HS, Overland Park, Kan. Kan.

269 Dylan LaVelle [+] 3B HS Lake Stevens (Wash.) HS Wash.

270 Taylor Ard [+] 1B 4YR Washington State Wash.

271 Jake Stewart [+] OF 4YR Stanford Calif.

272 Tyler Spencer [+] RHP JC Western Nevada JC Nev.

273 Cole Irvin [+] LHP HS Servite HS, Anaheim Calif.

274 Derek Jones [+] OF 4YR Washington State Wash.

274 Derek Jones [+] OF HS St. Marguerite d'Youville SS, Brampton, Ont. Ont.

275 Hoby Milner [+] LHP 4YR Texas Texas

276 Jack Wynkoop [+] LHP HS Cape Henry HS, Virginia Beach Va.

277 Taylor Rogers [+] LHP 4YR Kentucky Ky.

278 Nick Wittgren [+] RHP 4YR Purdue Ind.

279 Derek Self [+] RHP 4YR Louisville Ky.

280 Taylore Cherry [+] RHP HS Butler HS, Vandalia, Ohio Ohio

281 Conor Baits [+] RHP HS Point Loma HS, San Diego Calif.

282 Xavier Turner [+] OF HS Sandusky (Ohio) HS Ohio

283 Josh Sborz [+] RHP HS McLean (Va.) HS Va.

284 Braden Bishop [+] OF HS St. Francis HS, Mountain View, Calif. Calif.

285 Nolan Gannon [+] RHP HS Santa Fe Christian HS, Solana Beach, Calif. Calif.

286 Max Schrock [+] 2B HS Cardinal Gibbons HS, Raleigh N.C.

287 Joe DeCarlo [+] 3B HS Garnet Valley HS, Glen Mills, Pa. Pa.

288 Justin Amlung [+] RHP 4YR Louisville Ky.

289 Calvin Drummond [+] RHP 4YR San Diego Calif.

290 Stuart Pudenz [+] RHP 4YR Dallas Baptist Texas

291 Ben Eckels [+] RHP HS Davis (Calif.) HS Calif.

292 T.J. Oakes [+] RHP 4YR Minnesota Minn.

293 Stefan Sabol [+] C JC Orange Coast (Calif.) CC Calif.

294 Kurt Heyer [+] RHP 4YR Arizona Ariz.

295 Alex Muren [+] RHP 4YR Cal State Northridge Calif.

296 Matt Milroy [+] RHP 4YR Illinois Ill.

297 Luke Maile [+] C/1B 4YR Kentucky Ky.

298 Jake Proctor [+] OF 4YR Cincinnati Ohio

299 Anthony Tzamtzis [+] RHP 4YR North Carolina State N.C.

300 Michael Roth [+] LHP 4YR South Carolina S.C.

301 Kyle Barraclough [+] RHP 4YR St. Mary's Calif.

302 Fernelys Sanchez [+] OF HS Washington HS, New York N.Y.

303 Tomas Nido [+] C HS Orangewood Christian HS, Maitland, Fla. Fla.

304 Ryne Combs [+] LHP HS Bryan Station HS, Lexington, Ky. Ky.

305 Chase Mullins [+] LHP HS Bourbon County HS, Paris, Ky. Ky.

306 Chris Flexen [+] RHP HS Newark (Calif.) Memorial HS Calif.

307 Jacob Lee [+] RHP 4YR Arkansas State Ark.

308 Matt Gonzalez [+] SS/C HS Harrison HS, Kennesaw, Ga. Ga.

309 Mason Felt [+] RHP HS Hebron Christian Academy HS, Lawrenceville, Ga. Ga.

310 Dylan Floro [+] RHP 4YR Cal State Fullerton Calif.

311 Corey Oswalt [+] RHP HS Madison HS, San Diego Calif.

312 Logan Taylor [+] RHP JC Eastern Oklahoma State JC Okla.

313 Justin Taylor [+] RHP HS Farmville (N.C.) Central HS N.C.

314 Brandon Miller [+] OF 4YR Samford Ala.

315 Christian Jones [+] LHP 4YR Oregon Calif.

316 Chris Kirsch [+] LHP JC Lackawanna (Pa.) JC Pa.

317 Alexander Robinson [+] LHP HS Holy Trinity HS, Hicksville, N.Y. N.Y.

318 Justin Alleman [+] RHP HS Holt (Mich.) HS Mich.

319 D.J. Baxendale [+] RHP 4YR Arkansas Ark.

320 Stefan Lopez [+] RHP 4YR Southeastern Louisiana La.

321 Drew Verhagen [+] RHP 4YR Vanderbilt Tenn.

322 E.J. Encinosa [+] RHP 4YR Miami Fla.

323 Erlin Santos [+] RHP JC Western Oklahoma State JC Okla.

324 Blake Brown OF 4YR Missouri Mo.

325 Luke Stephenson [+] RHP HS Triton Central HS, Fairfield, Ind. Ind.

326 Mike Hamann [+] RHP 4YR Toledo Ohio

327 Kevin Brady [+] RHP 4YR Clemson S.C.

328 Dalton Friend [+] LHP JC Jefferson (Mo.) CC Mo.

329 David Peterson [+] RHP 4YR College of Charleston S.C.

330 Sean McLaughlin [+] RHP HS Northview HS, Johns Creek, Ga. Ga.

331 Taylor Dugas [+] OF 4YR Alabama La.

332 Mallex Smith [+] OF JC Santa Fe (Fla.) JC Fla.

333 Matt Strahm [+] LHP JC Neosho County (Kan.) CC Kan.

334 Jeff Gibbs [+] RHP 4YR Maine Maine

335 Colton Freeman [+] LHP HS Spain Park HS, Hoover, Ala. Ala.

336 Connor Lien [+] OF HS Olympia HS, Orlando Fla.

337 Theo Alexander [+] OF HS Lake Washington HS, Kirkland, Wash. Wash.

338 Erich Knab [+] RHP HS Carolina Forest HS, Myrtle Beach, S.C. S.C.

339 Dylan Chavez [+] LHP 4YR Mississippi Miss.

340 Roman Madrid [+] RHP 4YR Central Florida Fla.

341 Dayton Dawe [+] RHP HS Lucas SS, London, Ont. Ont.

342 Matt Price [+] RHP 4YR South Carolina S.C.

343 Hudson Randall [+] RHP 4YR Florida Fla.

344 Brett Vertigan [+] OF 4YR UC Santa Barbara Calif.

345 Brett Wiley [+] SS JC Jefferson (Mo.) CC Mo.

346 Kyle Farmer [+] SS 4YR Georgia Ga.

347 Willie Schwanke [+] 3B HS Wakeland HS, Frisco, Texas Texas

348 David Gonzalez [+] RHP HS Gainesville (Ga.) HS Ga.

349 Max Foody [+] LHP HS IMG Academy, Bradenton, Fla. Fla.

350 Tyler Gaffney [+] OF 4YR Stanford Calif.

351 Jerad Grundy [+] LHP 4YR Kentucky Ky.

352 Michael Vaughn C 4YR Fresno Pacific (Calif.) Calif.

353 Andrew Aplin [+] OF 4YR Arizona State Ariz.

354 Michael Ratterree [+] OF 4YR Rice Texas

355 Jason Coats [+] OF 4YR Texas Christian Texas

356 Mason McVay LHP 4YR Florida International Fla.

357 Stephen Perez SS 4YR Miami Fla.

358 Myles Smith RHP JC Miami-Dade JC Fla.

359 Andrew Potter [+] RHP HS Eastside HS, Lancaster, Calif. Calif.

360 Kyle Funkhouser [+] RHP HS Oak Forest (Ill.) HS Ill.

361 Jeremy Schaffer [+] C 4YR Tulane La.

362 Jabari Henry [+] OF 4YR Florida International Fla.

363 Anthony Hawkins [+] OF HS Fresno (Calif.) HS Calif.

364 John Kuchno [+] RHP 4YR Ohio State Ohio

365 Drew Steckenrider [+] RHP 4YR Tennessee Tenn.

366 Sam Clay [+] LHP HS Buford (Ga.) HS Ga.

367 Will Clinard [+] RHP 4YR Vanderbilt Tenn.

368 Ben Waldrip [+] 1B 4YR Jacksonville State Ga.

369 Robert Refsnyder [+] OF 4YR Arizona Ariz.

370 Kristian Brito [+] 1B HS Quinones Medina HS, Yabucoa, P.R. P.R.

371 Zachary Bird [+] RHP HS Murrah HS, Jackson, Miss. Miss.

372 Austin Blaski [+] RHP 4YR Marietta (Ohio) Ohio

373 Cody Kurz [+] RHP JC Oxnard (Calif.) JC Calif.

374 Luke Moran [+] RHP JC Grayson County (Texas) CC Texas

375 Cameron Cox [+] RHP JC Weatherford (Texas) JC Texas

376 Austin Nola [+] SS 4YR Louisiana State La.

377 Darnell Sweeney [+] SS 4YR Central Florida Fla.

378 Joey Curletta [+] 1B/RHP HS Mountain Pointe HS, Phoenix Ariz.

379 Ryan Mathews [+] OF 4YR North Carolina State N.C.

380 Pat Stover [+] OF 4YR Santa Clara Calif.

381 Justin Jones [+] LHP 4YR California Calif.

382 Patrick Biondi [+] OF 4YR Michigan Mich.

383 Taylor Jones RHP HS Kentwood HS, Kent, Wash. Wash.

384 Isaiah Yates [+] OF HS Clovis (Calif.) East HS Calif.

385 Zach Green [+] 3B HS Jesuit HS, Sacramento Calif.

386 Ron Miller [+] 1B HS Serra HS, Gardena, Calif. Calif.

387 Travis Ballew [+] RHP 4YR Texas State Texas

388 Tyler Duffey [+] RHP 4YR Rice Texas

389 Nick Grim [+] RHP 4YR Cal Poly Calif.

390 Jordan Guerrero [+] LHP HS Moorpark (Calif.) HS Calif.

391 Dillon Tate [+] RHP HS Claremont (Calif.) HS Calif.

392 Ben O'Shea LHP 4YR Tampa Fla.

393 Mike Faulkner OF 4YR Arkansas State Ark.

394 Jayce Boyd 1B 4YR Florida State Fla.

395 Matt Fultz [+] C HS Lee's Summit West (Mo.) HS Mo.

396 Trey Wingenter [+] RHP HS Bob Jones HS, Madison, Ala. Ala.

397 Eric Whaley [+] RHP 4YR Miami Fla.

398 J.T. Phillips 3B HS Columbus (Ga.) HS Ga.

399 Sam Dove [+] 3B 4YR Georgia Tech Ga.

400 D.J. Hicks [+] 1B 4YR Central Florida Fla.

401 Will LaMarche [+] RHP 4YR Chabot (Calif.) JC Calif.

402 Zeb Sneed [+] RHP 4YR Northwest Nazarene (Idaho) Idaho

403 Lucas Herbst OF 4YR Santa Clara Calif.

404 Andre Martinez LHP HS Archbishop McCarthy HS, Southwest Ranches, Fla. Fla.

405 D.J. Stewart OF HS The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Fla. Fla.

406 Hayden Hurst RHP HS The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Fla. Fla.

407 Kevin McCanna [+] RHP HS The Woodlands (Texas) HS Texas

408 Ben Klimesh [+] RHP 4YR Trinity (Texas) Texas

409 Yency Almonte RHP HS Columbus HS, Miami Fla.

410 Ronald Pena RHP JC Palm Beach State (Fla.) JC Fla.

411 Jack Moffit [+] RHP HS Flower Mound (Texas) HS Texas

412 Riley Ferrell [+] RHP HS A&M Consolidated HS, College Station, Texas Texas

413 Caleb Hamrick [+] RHP HS Cedar Hill (Texas) HS Texas

414 Willie Gabay [+] RHP JC Herkimer County (N.Y.) CC N.Y.

415 Bruce Maxwell [+] C/1B 4YR Birmingham-Southern Ala.

416 Zach Houchins 3B JC Louisburg (N.C.) JC N.C.

417 A.J. Kennedy [+] C HS Savanna HS, Anaheim Calif.

418 Colton Plaia [+] C 4YR Loyola Marymount Calif.

419 Brent Peterson [+] SS JC Bakersfield (Calif.) JC Calif.

420 Josh Turley [+] LHP 4YR Baylor Texas

421 Joe Bircher [+] LHP 4YR Bradley Ill.

422 Jamodrick McGruder [+] 2B 4YR Texas Tech Texas

423 Justin Chigbogu [+] 1B HS Raytown (Mo.) South HS Mo.

424 James Pazos [+] LHP 4YR San Diego Calif.

425 R.C. Orlan [+] LHP 4YR North Carolina N.C.

426 C.J. Saylor [+] C HS South Hills HS, West Covina, Calif. Calif.

427 Tanner Poppe [+] RHP 4YR Kansas Kan.

428 Nathan Hyatt [+] RHP 4YR Appalachian State N.C.

429 River Stevens [+] 2B JC Allan Hancock (Calif.) JC Calif.

430 Chris Diaz [+] SS 4YR North Carolina State N.C.

431 Joe Sever [+] 2B 4YR Pepperdine Calif.

432 Arby Fields [+] OF 4YR Louisiana State Calif.

433 Cody Keefer [+] OF 4YR UCLA Calif.

434 Zach Jemiola [+] RHP HS Great Oak HS, Temecula, Calif. Calif.

435 Eric Jaffe [+] RHP 4YR UCLA Calif.

436 Charlie Gillies [+] RHP 4YR The Masters (Calif.) Calif.

437 Brian Rauh [+] RHP 4YR Chapman (Calif.) Calif.

438 Daniel Poncedeleon [+] RHP 4YR Cypress (Calif.) JC Calif.

439 Jacob Stefan [+] RHP 4YR Louisiana Tech La.

440 Randall Fant [+] LHP 4YR Arkansas Ark.

441 Justin Gonzalez [+] SS 4YR Florida State Fla.

442 Jonathan Serven [+] 3B HS Palm Desert (Calif.) HS Calif.

443 Zach Cooper [+] RHP 4YR Central Michigan Mich.

444 Nick Sawyer [+] RHP JC Howard (Texas) JC Texas

445 Bijan Rademacher [+] LHP/OF JC Orange Coast (Calif.) CC Calif.

446 Shae Simmons [+] RHP 4YR Southeast Missouri State Mo.

447 Mike Morin [+] RHP 4YR North Carolina N.C.

448 Carlos Escobar [+] C 4YR Nevada Calif.

449 Kayden Porter [+] RHP/1B HS Spanish Fork (Utah) HS Utah

450 Bennett Pickar [+] C 4YR Oral Roberts Okla.

451 Richard Stock [+] C/1B 4YR Nebraska Neb.

452 Ryan Garvey [+] OF JC Riverside (Calif.) CC Calif.

453 Krey Bratsen [+] OF 4YR Texas A&M Texas

454 Tyler Smith [+] RHP JC South Carolina-Sumter JC S.C.

455 Aaron Jones [+] C 4YR Oregon Ore.

456 Matt Boyd [+] LHP 4YR Oregon State Ore.

457 Chad Johnson [+] C HS Galesburg (Ill.) HS Ill.

458 Alex Swim [+] C 4YR Elon N.C.

459 Duke von Schamann [+] RHP 4YR Texas Tech Texas

460 Trevor Seidenberger [+] LHP JC Blinn (Texas) JC Texas

461 Jordan John [+] INF/LHP 4YR Oklahoma Okla.

462 Paxton de la Garza [+] 3B HS Coronado HS, Lubbock, Texas Texas

463 Tanner Kreitemeier [+] OF JC Iowa Western CC Iowa

464 Adam Giacalone [+] 1B JC Neosho County (Kan.) CC Kan.

465 Brad Markey [+] RHP JC Santa Fe (Fla.) JC Fla.

466 Nick Basto [+] 3B HS Archbishop McCarthy HS, Southwest Ranches, Fla. Fla.

467 Anthony Bazzani [+] RHP 4YR Eastern Kentucky Ky.

468 Austin Adams RHP 4YR South Florida Fla.

469 Keone Kela [+] RHP JC Everett (Wash.) CC Wash.

470 Julio Felix [+] RHP JC Pima (Ariz.) CC Ariz.

471 Jorge Fernandez [+] OF HS International Baseball Academy, Ceiba, P.R. P.R.

472 Jose Barraza [+] C HS Sunnyside HS, Fresno Calif.

473 Kyle Wren [+] OF 4YR Georgia Tech Ga.

474 Justin Black [+] OF HS Billings (Mont.) West HS Mont.

475 Trevor Brown [+] 1B/C 4YR UCLA Calif.

476 Royce Bollinger OF 4YR Gonzaga Wash.

477 Curt Powell [+] 3B 4YR Georgia Ga.

478 Mike Martinez [+] 3B 4YR Florida International Fla.

479 Kendall Logan [+] OF 4YR Jackson State Miss.

480 Tony Bucciferro [+] RHP 4YR Michigan State Mich.

481 Max White [+] OF/1B 4YR Oklahoma Okla.

482 Brandon Boudreaux [+] OF 4YR Tulane La.

483 Dixon Llorens [+] RHP JC Miami-Dade JC Fla.

484 Colton Turner [+] LHP 4YR Texas State Texas

485 Damek Tomscha [+] 3B JC Iowa Western CC Iowa

486 Rex Hill [+] LHP HS Tomball (Texas) HS Texas

487 Tyler Alexander [+] LHP JC Hillsboro (Fla.) CC Fla.

488 Yogey Perez-Ramos [+] OF JC Miami-Dade JC Fla.

489 Taylor Hawkins [+] C HS Carl Albert HS, Midwest City, Okla. Okla.

490 Matt Pope [+] RHP HS Science Hill HS, Johnson City, Tenn. Tenn.

491 Austin Fairchild [+] LHP HS St. Thomas HS, Houston Texas

492 Anthony Prieto [+] LHP HS Americas HS, El Paso Texas

493 Austin Elkins [+] 2B 4YR Dallas Baptist Texas

494 Brody Russell [+] 2B HS Centennial HS, Bakersfield, Calif. Calif.

495 Taylor Ward [+] C HS Shadow Hills HS, Indio, Calif. Calif.

496 Marcus Green [+] C HS Vista Del Lago HS, Moreno Valley, Calif. Calif.

497 Bruce Caldwell [+] 2B JC Spartanburg Methodist (S.C.) JC S.C.

498 Christian McElroy [+] RHP 4YR Cincinnati Ohio

499 Chris Carlson [+] OF JC Orange Coast (Calif.) CC Calif.

500 Brody Koerner [+] RHP HS Robinson HS, Concord, N.C. N.C

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.