Skip to main content

I'd like to begin this new thread to give us Georgia folks an opportunity to come here and proudly (with humility) tell us how their son(s) did in the previous games or for the season for their HS team. If you'd like to brag on your team, and other players on the team, please do so.

I'd also like to keep up with what teams in the Regions are doing what. Even though I'm 4yrs removed from HS ball I still love to keep up with Region standings.

So who'd like to begin..? Smile

"The difference between excellence and mediocrity is commitment." Twitter: @KwwJ829

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

HS is 6-2-1 for the start and for our HS that is very exciting.
I haven't seen our HS team this good since 2005. The coaches text and e-mail that they are very happy with my son's playing, but he is very unhappy with his batting right now. I know from many years of experience that it will all be okay.

JV starts Thursday- we shall see.

College team struggling to find the right mix. Oldest son had a rough start, but seems to have found his groove again. One of his old coaches said it takes a few games to have an injury leave the back of your mind when you start to play again.
he is starting in a new position that I haven't seen him play since he was nine, but he (and I) am more than okay with the move. He is always just so happy to be 'in there'.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.