Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Actually, bballman I thought the number of LHPs was high.  It seemed like the top rounds were chock full of top LHPs.  I'm going to go back and dig through that 2014 draft when I can find a couple minutes to rub together.

Being a left handed pitcher is a blessing....being a great left handed pitcher is an absolute blessing.   10% of the population is left handed, yet 27% of those pitchers drafted were LHPs.  Ideally, 50% of college and high school rosters are LHPs.

Originally Posted by mmm1531:

# of D3 kids drafted,    I would think the D2 site would have a similar announcement, but I haven't seen anything yet.

http://www.d3baseball.com/nota...2014-players-drafted

OK.  15 out of D3.  I don't know of a D2 site that would give any information like that.  I know of a D2 baseball message board, but that's all it is and I already asked on there.  I know there were 12 out of my son's conference, but that's just one conference.  Guess I could look up every D2 conference site and see if they have announcements, but that seems like a lot of work.  Thought someone here might know of an easier way to figure it out.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.