Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by Everyday Dad:

Wife and son will be there with Pro Player Canes

Anybody know anything about our opponents?

NJ Tigers

Staten Island Orioles Underclass Black

Richmond Braves National

Everyday Dad, I can't speak about those particular teams, but I do know that the Richmond Braves is a solid organization and the Staten Island Orioles appears to run a good ship as well.  I know nothing about the NJ Tigers.

Thanks redbird5.  I knew he was throwing against them before he flew out there, but I didn't tell him how good your guys were (he's oblivious to other teams and their rankings...just takes the mound and throws).  He texted me afterward and said "That team was legit.", so I told him exactly how legit.  His reply "I believe it.  Glad you didn't tell me.".  Had to chuckle at his reply.

Thanks for the kind words.  He'll be back out there on the 24th with the Marlins Scout team.  Say "HI" if you see him.  He'll have no clue who you are, but you could have some fun watching the look on his face.  ;o) 

GHHS,

When I saw the roster, I knew he was throwing against us. Well, I work with the hitters on our team and I didn't tell our hitters how good your son was.  I made a few calls and every coach I spoke with said "He's a DUDE".  We were fortunate to squeak out some decent ABs.

I will be sure to say hi in Jupiter. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.