Skip to main content

Well, honestly I can't say for sure that the player I found is c2019s son but I can say for sure that I found a player with the same measurables as he listed in his post.  And I intend for that player's name to remain anonymous.  I apologize if I've broken any rules here (I don't think I have but it wasn't my intent either way).  

Originally Posted by MKbaseballdad:

Well, honestly I can't say for sure that the player I found is c2019s son but I can say for sure that I found a player with the same measurables as he listed in his post.  And I intend for that player's name to remain anonymous.  I apologize if I've broken any rules here (I don't think I have but it wasn't my intent either way).  

You didn't do anything wrong, I was just pointing out if he wished for his son to remain anonymous, he wouldn't have given us so many details. Most don't realize its pretty easy to figure out who the player might be, we are pretty savy here.

But again that's ok, most of the time its done on purpose!

Originally Posted by Ohio Dad:

Will bring it back from being hijacked.  I really have a hard time buying those numbers.  No disrespect.  Looked at many sites, and kids/catchers this age, and just can't buy it. 

I can tell you my son popped 1.85 and 1.88 after his sophomore year at showcases. He was 1.85 after his freshman year as well. So it's easily possible.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.