Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I wish my son had an opportunity to play in it. His team only plays regional tourneys so no luck.

If anyone knows of a team that is looking for a catcher or a corner infielder his resume is available on request. His summer/fall coach is available for questions too...he played 9 years in the big leagues so he is a quality baseball guy. 

@Consultant posted:

Do you know a local pro scout? can he or your Coach prepare a honest "scouting report" for your son?

for your son? Have you considered Midwest Colleges?

Bob

Absolutely yes on the scouting report. It would be foolish to not thoroughly vet a player who might play for their team regardless of the circumstance. We live in Minnesota and could travel for a tryout or be vetted in another way. There is 1 team that qualified to be able to play WWBA...it is tbd whether they will play.

I only put it out there that I wished my son had the opportunity to play WWBA because of the very unique situation this year. As stated earlier there are people considering not attending as individuals and/or teams due to Covid, quarantine requirements, and health issues.

The tremendous breadth of people who read/post here may know of a team/organization looking for someone. If that is the case it would be great...if not then that is ok too. It could be a win/win situation...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.