Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by momandcpa:
I am almost positive that I saw that same Lefty on some list. Anyone remember that?

I heard from a good source that they paid goooood money to be on that list............ Big Grin You should have seen the number of radar guns on that kid when he was 6.............of course back then he was throwing nothing but curve balls.... I know for a fact it wasn't the coaches idea to have him do that at such a young age, his PARENTS MADE HIM DO IT....... Wink The same parent that was calling the pitches from the stands.

Now if they would just get the Lefty's walkup song right, they would let him pitch without music blaring and if the PA guy will just lay off the drops and soundbits that make your skin crawl then life would be good in the world of baseball.
Last edited by oldbat-never
Coppell 11
RL Turner 0

Nieder pitched 4 perfect innnings. Meat came in and proceeded the plunk the first batter he saw....their goes the perfect game. Nieder looked good and actually Meat is finally looking like a baseball player and not a basketball players.

The game ended early and I think half the crowd went to watch baseball at the Hebron game.
Mckinney Boyd 1
Lake Dallas 0

WP-Alves CG 7IP 1H 0R 1BB 6K 1HBP
LP-Boydston CG 1H 1R 0ER 0BB 7K

Great game by both pitchers, they were in control throughout. There were only six total base runners in the game. Lake Dallas had four base runners and Boyd had two. An error in the fourth by the Falcons was the difference in the game. Other than the one boot, a well played game by both teams. Congrats to young Alves (freshman I believe), the young man can pitch.

For those inquiring about tguf's son, thanks for the emails and PMs.
quote:
Originally posted by theygrowupfast:
Mckinney Boyd 1
Lake Dallas 0

WP-Alves CG 7IP 1H 0R 1BB 6K 1HBP
LP-Boydston CG 1H 1R 0ER 0BB 7K

Great game by both pitchers, they were in control throughout. There were only six total base runners in the game. Lake Dallas had four base runners and Boyd had two. An error in the fourth by the Falcons was the difference in the game. Other than the one boot, a well played game by both teams. Congrats to young Alves (freshman I believe), the young man can pitch.

For those inquiring about tguf's son, thanks for the emails and PMs.

Great game last night. Like TGUF said both pitchers had it going on. It came down to who could make a play and Burnside and Kinard did just enough to get it done..It reminded me of the McKinney game 2 weeks ago. They did the same thing to us.

Thanks for the kind words TGUF.DA had good command of his stuff last night.

I thought your son was injured? Sure didn't look like it last night.He looked sharp. Great game by both teams. It was fun to watch.
Last edited by john alves

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.