Skip to main content

Three Cornell starters who played high school baseball in Virginia will be going to the 2012 D1 Regional College World Series in June. All three players had HUGE and defining moments in Cornell's season and Ivy League Championship. I'm extremely proud to say these kids are great students, teammates, and baseball players.

Brenton Peters, 2nd basemen, junior from Leesburg, VA (Heritage HS)
Connor Kaufmann, RHP, sophomore from Midlothian, VA (LC Bird HS)
Kevin Tatum, 3rd/LF/DH, freshmen from Woodbridge, VA (Woodbridge HS)

"I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.  I'm a member of the Cocktail Party." - Anonymous

Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by fenwaysouth:
Three Cornell starters who played high school baseball in Virginia will be going to the 2012 D1 College World Series in June. All three players had HUGE and defining moments in Cornell's season and Ivy League Championship. I'm extremely proud to say these kids are great students, teammates, and baseball players.

Brenton Peters, 2nd basemen, junior from Leesburg, VA (Heritage HS)
Connor Kaufmann, RHP, sophomore from Midlothian, VA (LC Bird HS)
Kevin Tatum, 3rd/LF/DH, freshmen from Woodbridge, VA (Woodbridge HS)

Best to all of them!
"An ncaa regional birth is an accomplishment yes but nowhere near the college world series and making it to omaha. I mean there will probably be close to 100 kids from Virginia playing in the regionals"

novaball14 - Lets be SURE we do not give these kids too much credit and lets be sure to minimize their accomplishments when possible. Confused
Last edited by YesReally

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.