Skip to main content

FC-10, Cox-1
Some game of the week that was!
"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stone-cutter hammering away at his rock perhaps 100 times without as much as a crack showing. Yet at the 101st blow, it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." mtownfan
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ocean lakes-9
Salem-3

Ocean lakes played a good game....they came out and hit the ball and made the plays necessary to in the game! salem was just too passive on the field...and didnt get the job done like it needed to be done...congrats to OL on thier win

Salem
-Danny Brion picked up a home run

Ocean Lakes
-I dont know thier names but 2 guys from the dolphin squad picked up homeruns
I was at the Bayside vs. Kellam game, and Sean Ray was all over the place and was easily flustered. He did hit a 3 run homer. Ryan Davis(Sophomore), pitched a heck of a game. He only gave up one hit to the Kellam big guys (Taylor, Neumann, Fields). Ray also gave up two homeruns, but the umpire said the first one was foul. Its where the ball crosses the fence not where it lands on the other side. Even the Kellam fans were saying it was gone. Kellam definately has the talent, but they have not played good the last two games. They are definately beatable. Good luck to everyone this week and have fun during Spring Break.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.