Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by KellerDad:
You gotta give Keller the "no quit" award for the year. Actually, Keller scores 8 runs in the bottom of the 7th to win. Keller deserves tons of credit but Colleyvile relievers walks 4 or 5 and hits a batter gets a huge assist in Keller's winning rally.

But, I have always said that the Keller lineup and solid pitching, they can be a team to surprise someone in the playoffs. Good luck, KD and team.

Keller 10
Colleyville 9

WP Rogers

Exciting game, Keller came back from a 5 run deficit in the bottom of the 7th to win the game. Miller hits a 2 RBI double with 2 outs and 2 strikes to win the game. Heck of a senior night for Keller.
quote:
Originally posted by Ringer1:
Rowlett - 4
Lakeview - 2

Rowlett didn't score until the bottom of the 6th. Pretty scary there for a while.

Naaman Forest @ Rowlett, 4pm Friday - If Naaman wins tonight against Rockwall it will be a showdown for the district championship on Friday.

Actually, RHS didn't score until the top of the 7th...

The Rockwall v NF game is scheduled to be at NF (7:00pm) - was originally scheduled for last night...not sure why they didn't play.
Namaan vs Rockwall was orginally schedule for Tuesday. Rain helped Namaan gain back pitching not only for tonights game but for Rowlett game. Both Peirce and Haney threw Friday & Saturday. Both would have had limited pitch count if game was played Tuesday or Wednesday. Game was cancelled due to wet field but not wet enough to cancel or move practice yesterday.
Good move by Namaan's coach getting game cancelled. Guess Rockwall's coach didn't take a look at Naaman field. Being a good sport doesn't win games.
quote:
Originally posted by TimeToStepUp:
Namaan vs Rockwall was orginally schedule for Tuesday. Rain helped Namaan gain back pitching not only for tonights game but for Rowlett game. Both Peirce and Haney threw Friday & Saturday. Both would have had limited pitch count if game was played Tuesday or Wednesday. Game was cancelled due to wet field but not wet enough to cancel or move practice yesterday.
Good move by Namaan's coach getting game cancelled. Guess Rockwall's coach didn't take a look at Naaman field. Being a good sport doesn't win games.

Okay, I was curious myself and I just IM'd my son and he said they only practiced in the outfield. I'm guessing infield was still too wet.
I wouldn't say we're known for our speed, but we do have some kids that are pretty quick. Coach G likes to move guys around with the bats, but when we need to, we can steal a base or two.

The #23 kid you are referring to is Colton Taylor. He's pretty quick for a white boy!! We also have #21, Chase Barrett who can get around the bases in a hurry. Our leadoff guy, Woody Ross can scoot, too!

If you're ever at another North game, come by and say hello.

We may play a playoff game on Saturday against McKinney, if we both win our games tomorrow night. The game will be played to determine playoff seeding in our district.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.